So tired of hearing...

I hate seeing where there are girls and I mean "girls" are posting fake ads and ripping off the guys....guys please becareful and screen them the way we screen you...I would have to read one day where a guy got hurt getting ripped off.....PLEASE be safe and smart....most of the reviews I have read who have been ripped off are from BP.....i know and understand wanting to save money but is saving a few dollars worth your safety? NO you are worth more and deserve to be treated with the same respect we deserve...SCREEN...SCREEN...an d if they have reviews click and see who else that person has reviewed...just a tip...
I hate seeing where there are girls and I mean "girls" are posting fake ads and ripping off the guys....guys please becareful and screen them the way we screen you...I would have to read one day where a guy got hurt getting ripped off.....PLEASE be safe and smart....most of the reviews I have read who have been ripped off are from BP.....i know and understand wanting to save money but is saving a few dollars worth your safety? NO you are worth more and deserve to be treated with the same respect we deserve...SCREEN...SCREEN...an d if they have reviews click and see who else that person has reviewed...just a tip... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Screen and read reviews as well. Helps find ladies you may be most compatable with.

Still waiting on a visit to Memphis or North Mississippi. Your headed in the wrong direction!

While I may peruse BP ads, I will never see a BP girl unless she has a reputable review or is active on sites like ECCIE.
While I may peruse BP ads, I will never see a BP girl unless she has a reputable review or is active on sites like ECCIE. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Thank you Cpalmson and this is just common sense. I do understand that some guys like to TOFTT when there is a new HOT provider in town but when you TOFTT if something goes wrong you're on your own. It is best to go with a reputable, established provider.

The OP failed to mention that there are BP girls and BP advertisers. BP is not a bad place to look for providers you just have to be very careful (Run the number, email address through google.. etc) I know a lot of reputable providers that advertise on BP.

Look out for the girls that use pictures of famous people and reputable providers as their own.
The op didn't forget anything...I said exactly what I meant in most cases of the guys getting ripped or scammed they are from BP and before than CL...not all the time but if you read the comments they are BP girls....IMHO that is
Thank you Cpalmson and this is just common sense. I do understand that some guys like to TOFTT when there is a new HOT provider in town but when you TOFTT if something goes wrong you're on your own. It is best to go with a reputable, established provider.

The OP failed to mention that there are BP girls and BP advertisers. BP is not a bad place to look for providers you just have to be very careful (Run the number, email address through google.. etc) I know a lot of reputable providers that advertise on BP.

Look out for the girls that use pictures of famous people and reputable providers as their own. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
The op didn't forget anything...I said exactly what I meant in most cases of the guys getting ripped or scammed they are from BP and before than CL...not all the time but if you read the comments they are BP girls....IMHO that is Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
IV, I have no clue what your sentence says. Perhaps you should use current punctuation so that we can all understand you. I still stand by my initial post dear. I have heard of guys getting ripped off by girls listed on eros too just FYI. I got that part. Ripoffs are everywhere.
/huge fucking eyeroll.

Interpret that however you so please.
/huge fucking eyeroll.

Interpret that however you so please. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I'm really digging this girl!
I'm really digging this girl! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Does it really get much better than looking at SillyGirl's ass, then London's ass, then back to SillyGirl, back to London, etc., etc. - I just killed 20 minutes hypnotizing myself....sigh.....
we all have our poison. must people are suckers for the pictures. bp makes this easy....but i agree.....why risk your safety for the bottom line.....
i agree with you completely....
/huge fucking eyeroll.

Interpret that however you so please. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
IV, I have no clue what your sentence says. Perhaps you should use current punctuation so that we can all understand you. I still stand by my initial post dear. I have heard of guys getting ripped off by girls listed on eros too just FYI. I got that part. Ripoffs are everywhere. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cat fight perhaps??

sixx
LMAO....I guess some people don't like the fact that I choose to place several periods between my sentences but hey that's me and part of my trademark.........Like I care..... so sorry no cat fight...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cat fight perhaps??

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cat fight perhaps??

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
No way. I like a challenge.
LMAO
No way. I like a challenge. Originally Posted by Naomi4u