Im bored!

with sex in general...

Im not a faker, however when a lil intoxicated kinda horney...but

Ive only had 2 people in my experiences that really did it for me, and I feel ruined

Help lol, I gotta have some satisfaction!

How do you guys scratch this itch? I just want someone who totally rocks my world.
Well only you know what you truly like. Most providers I have known or know always keep something for themselves in there personal life. Your in this Industry because you enjoy sex, are you not?
with sex in general...

Im not a faker, however when a lil intoxicated kinda horney...but

Ive only had 2 people in my experiences that really did it for me, and I feel ruined

Help lol, I gotta have some satisfaction!

How do you guys scratch this itch? I just want someone who totally rocks my world. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
If you're asking the ladies, this is an OK question. But "guys" tends to be a male gender thing unless your intent is to direct the question at females here.

If it is directed at men, you're mixing apples and oranges. Men's itches are fairly easy to scratch and not all that complicated from a biological POV.

OTOH, women are extremely complicated as your post points out. You've only had 2 in your lifetime that rocked your world. How did you find them, or was it purely accidental??? Bottom line, since it is complicated for a woman, it will be much harder to scratch that itch.

Good luck.
If your looking for somebody that rock your world on a long term basis then it's hard for a man or woman. If it's just to relieve an itch then yes at least for a man it's not too hard.
...Your in this Industry because you enjoy sex, are you not? Originally Posted by GotCondomz
Not likely. She's in this industry for those envelopes her clients leave on the counter.

Any pleasure she may derive from her clients is a bonus and from the way she talks a very RARE bonus at that. And I doubt that she is unusual in that regard.
....with sex in general...
Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Chella dear, I don't even pretend I know who you are or what may be the problem here so I'm only going to speculate. You are a beautiful, voluptuous, sexy woman and the object of desire of hundereds of men and quite an endless supply of suitors available to you at you finger tips. So, supply and demand is not an issue. What's the problem? Might be attitiude? There may be something in your everyday existance that is preventing you from enjoying the sex and it could be your mental approach. Has this become a job? Do you view each day as a chore to do and resent the "work" you are doing? You probably need a vacation, at minimum, and some time to re-assess your comitment to the pleasure business. Do you form relationships with your friends/regulars? Do you socialize? Is there another life outside of pay for play? These are just some of the things I think of when I see that you are bored.....Maybe a trip to New England would re-invigorate you?? Send me a PM when you get here and I'll see what I can do!!
Not likely. She's in this industry for those envelopes her clients leave on the counter.

Any pleasure she may derive from her clients is a bonus and from the way she talks a very RARE bonus at that. And I doubt that she is unusual in that regard. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy

My point exactly you will find true providers out there that do enjoy there work and the envelopes are bonuses.
Might be attitude? There may be something in your everyday existence that is preventing you from enjoying the sex and it could be your mental approach. Has this become a job? Do you view each day as a chore to do and resent the "work" you are doing? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Very well put Ed... When it becomes a chore or your just doing it cause they feel this is the easiest thing for them to do... then I say its time to retire and look for something else.Its all about the attitude.. Sex is 90% Mental to females anyway...
Chellablaine, you were right before. Sex is infinitely more rewarding when it is an activity you engage in with someone you love. Keep looking for the proverbial total package, someone who captivates your mind and heart, as well as your gorgeous body.
I think Im just bored...and Im referring to it on a personal level. As far as the envelope, has nothing to do with it. Because the times I have crossed that line in a massage with a client and just went for it, there was no money involved. Ill have sex for my pleasure...not the money. So that doesnt apply here.

Maybe Ive gotten desensitized. I went out last night with the intent on getting laid, and SCORE! It was good sex, exciting, and I had fun. I Love sex, dont get me wrong. Maybe Im feeling how some guys feel at times and their reason for being in the hobby. I actually had the thought last night about starting to do "more" because of this boredom. Who knows. Im sure everyone has boredom like this at times.
I think you may onto something with those thoughts of doing more to get past this. There should be no shortage of volunteers to help you with this. I'd be glad to help.
It's just burn out. I got it as a hobbyist. Take a little time off. Come back with a fresh outlook. It will make the sex better
I find it beyond hilarious that those who state Chella is about the envelope in exchange for sex did not even take note that she is NOT a full service provider to begin with. There goes that theory. I agree that some providers are GREAT actresses though Lol. This is a SHMB not match.com last time I checked.
Hey London, sorry I didnt call you back...my head is killing me lol. I think Im getting too old for whiskey nights....but the men kept buying them for me so I didnt want to be rude, haha

And I found that envelope statement funny too. If I have sex its because I want to, and not because of the money. As a matter of fact, the money is more of a turn off for me, as Ill never be with someone I dont want to be with. And you know that one for a fact.

I think I do have some burn out going on. Im going to finish up this planned schedule since Ive already prebooked for the next month in a few cities I have to travel to for work, then spending some time to myself in April. Ill refrain from sex for a while, maybe. just depends on how turned on I get in a session.
.. I think Im getting too old for whiskey nights....but the men kept buying them for me so I didnt want to be rude, haha
.... Ill refrain from sex for a while, maybe. just depends on how turned on I get in a session. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Although I prefer bourbon, I think I need to find out what bars you go to!! BTW, do you mean that you are massage only and sometimes, depending how turned on you get, it can randomly evolve into sex??? You my dear, are my kind of woman!!!