Phhhhh Eccie

Now that there are no rates allowed in provider ads this site is not very useful. Ok, I guess being able to see reviews still has some value but I for one am no longer going to put many details in the ones I write.

The primary use for these sites is to quickly look for ladies and zero in on the ones I wanna see. Her looks get me interested and then I look for rates. THEN I start to look at reviews to get the particulars. Now that there's no rates, its almost a waste of time.

Maybe providers should use some other means to relay the information. Something less obvious than the formerly used $$$
Maybe a similar format with other characters? *** or --- or --5 (250)
The new rules say that you cannot give rates but they will not be able to promote the idea that we can do something different to side step the rule.

I don't get why it matters that it is known the ladies get money and how much that is. There's no law against giving a person money, only against paying for sex. Who is to say why I gave money regardless of whether we had sex or not?

Fucking Government will FUCK up everything it touches. Our forefathers wanted me to have the freedom to fuck my way across all of this great land. Sons of Bitches! My dick has certain unalienable rights that you mother fuckers cannot deny him.

Can you say 28th Amendment?

Pro

Maybe providers should use some other means to relay the information. Something less obvious than the formerly used $$$
Maybe a similar format with other characters? *** or --- or --5 (250) Originally Posted by golfnpro
I'm doing the Mango method
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060717552&postcount=1

Each Mango is a C-note.

Thanks everyone for understanding.
Ladies are smart ... just like “P” they’ll figure a way.
Necessity is the mother of invention.
This is all new to everyone..... give it time
All are not as quick to catch on as P
Thank you babydoll. May get back with you soon. Bout to take a trip to Houston
Pounds of shrimp, could be another option. In Nola, seafood slang is about as low key as you can get. Just a thought.
Must be free! 😁
^^
Not free. Please bring us Mangos. Lol
We ladies like the health benefits of a Mango or 2.
Bring us as many Mangos as you like.

Benefits of Mangos:
Lowers Cholesterol:
Clears the Skin:
Improves Eye Health:
Can Prevent Cancer:
May Help with Diabetes:
Plus more...
Better Brain Health, we Ladies love giving Knowledge:
Mangos Promote Safer Healthy Sex
and we could eat a Mango every day.

Please...
And can ya grab the fruit. ?? Lmgoahlf
Passion fruit is always a plus.
Please...
And can ya grab the taint. ?? Lmgoahlf Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Fixed it.
Passion fruit is always a plus. Originally Posted by OldGent
I agree
Eccie went to total shit. It’s not even in the same vacinity of what it was....
I like that the other areas haven't come back. They were mostly a bunch of fluff with old posts and bullshit.
Now you can quickly see where the hobby hot spots are and I think that New Orleans is finally getting some attention from the over Saturated Dallas market.

Bring on the titties!!!
no rates allowed Originally Posted by golfnpro
Allowed now.