Anybody Know....

Know who this handle is?? the0eldest.....

They wrote me a recent review, and when I replied to them to thank them, they didn't even respond since the 23rd to thank me, but yet they have been logged in as recent as today at 6 something pm.

I don't remember this handle. Can a Mod please check this out, as I don't like reviews from people whom I don't know. If the person is someone I have met maybe he will come on here and refresh my memory or at the very least return my PM. thanking him.

M.M.
I would say contact Asia Staxx as he reviewed her twice to see if she recognizes the handle but that won't help ya.
I tried contacting her by PM and a phone call. the0eldest has reviewed her twice looks like.
She logged in and read my client ref for a different guy but ignored me when she seen it wasn't a guy wanting an appt.

G'luck hope you can find out who the handle the0eldest is. He was logged in at 659p today. I have no clue why he would ignore you after writing a review for you. That makes no sense.

I'm sure you don't want any fake handles trying to earn a status off of you. Stay on top of this.
the0eldest logged in at 3a but I guess still in his/her ignore mode.
I guess the person is just writing reviews for PA.

Take note ladies and be sure you know who's writing an encounter about you.

Stay safe out there.
the0eldest logged in at 3a but I guess still in his/her ignore mode.
I guess the person is just writing reviews for PA.

Take note ladies and be sure you know who's writing an encounter about you.

Stay safe out there. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Makes me doubt now...Who is this mystery person....Geesssh.

Thanks ~P

M.M.
Thanks everybody.. The Gen't in question finally PM'ed me to clear it up. I did see him and I thanked him for clearing it up..

Whew!! We have got to be sure....Better to be safe than sorry..

Thank's ~P again for helping me.

M.M.
And again the world as we know it shall survive. Lol.
Y'all crack me up. Seriously.

Thank's ~P again for helping me.
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
You're welcome.

M.M.
Tell that to the lizard in the plastic cup..
Hypothetically stating of course ....

Annie
Tell that to the lizard in the plastic cup..
Hypothetically stating of course ....

Annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
The lizard 🦎 will.

Happy Sunday ya'all... Don't forget to let a lizard out of the jar today, or plant some daisy's or sh*t....
Throw a sparkle or two, f'ck look for a rainbow...

M.M.