Date: 6-18-18
Name: AmberBritney4U
Phone: 737-300-8937
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=418253
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183/Mopac
Activities: No kissing, terrible just the tip BJ, CG, Mish, done and out the door
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hot body, she has that, long blonde hair that falls in your face, some good ole MM.
Recommendation: No
Wow, it looks like I dodged a bullet.

I reached out to her on Saturday and she was flaky with responding. So it dragged out until Monday evening to set up an appointment.

I thought everything was set up, but as I was driving to the appointment, she decided she wanted to do screening. I am fine with screening, but I can't do it 15 mins before the appointment while driving in the car. So it fell through. I wasted my evening and a lot of time in the road.

I politely expressed my disappointment at her poor business skills and she accused me of being a cop.
  • RZ
  • 06-19-2018, 09:25 AM
isn't she and like 3 to 5 others part of the same harem/maybe pimp thing... all their photos have the same bed/backgrounds/grammar etc
Interesting. Who are the other girls?
Now she is texting me threats and not being a nice lady. Hmmmm! Yeah maybe YMMV.
  • jb75
  • 06-19-2018, 05:58 PM
isn't she and like 3 to 5 others part of the same harem/maybe pimp thing... all their photos have the same bed/backgrounds/grammar etc Originally Posted by RZ
That's correct and most of them provide average service considering their $