Plano sting this week

• BLM69
  • 03-27-2024, 02:57 PM
This cop was an idiot if those details are right lol Originally Posted by 7aurelius
He was looking for Chinese restaurant down the street, he thought it was inside the hotel room 😆 that's a great defense
Turns out it was a DMN article. Good news is it doesn’t appear to be behind a paywall.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...-records-show/ Originally Posted by TinMan
So when he got to the Motel they sent him a text to bring a drink from the Gas Station. So they did this so they could arrest him at a place away from the Motel?

This is an interesting twist on not making arrest at the Motel. Maybe they have so many lined up in the que they have to send them offsite?
This must be good news for the DFW citizens. Crime is so low the cops have time on their hands to pursue non sense such as this.
So when he got to the Motel they sent him a text to bring a drink from the Gas Station. So they did this so they could arrest him at a place away from the Motel?

This is an interesting twist on not making arrest at the Motel. Maybe they have so many lined up in the que they have to send them offsite? Originally Posted by ahab11
I’d presume that once he got into the hotel he was recognized and the officers took the precaution of him being armed (as most cops are off duty.) so instead of risking him recognizing the under cover officer where they are surrounded by rooms with people in if gunshots started, it would be safer to take him out in the open.

Most cops I have talked to have the mentality of either “doesn’t matter what I’ll do, I’ll get off because I’m a cop” or “I’m not risking prison because it’s a death sentence anyway, so I’m going down blazing”.
Originally Posted by 643_DP
They texted (and filmed) him while he was knocking on the door. By responding to the text, they have evidence tying him to the phone that was used to make the original solicitation by text. Had he not had his phone, they would have a harder time connecting John to the solicitation, provided he kept his mouth shut when questioned.

If any provider starts texting acronyms when setting up an appointment, best go back to square one and look for another provider. Once you have the greenlight to go to the incall, best to leave it in the car or turn it off before approaching door.
They texted (and filmed) him while he was knocking on the door. By responding to the text, they have evidence tying him to the phone that was used to make the original solicitation by text. Had he not had his phone, they would have a harder time connecting John to the solicitation, provided he kept his mouth shut when questioned.

If any provider starts texting acronyms when setting up an appointment, best go back to square one and look for another provider. Once you have the greenlight to go to the incall, best to leave it in the car or turn it off before approaching door. Originally Posted by BoobooJenkins
Agree on all of this. Furthermore, don’t leave anything incriminating on the phone. I don’t even use apps for my hobby activities. Everything is through my browser on private mode, and I close all windows and exit private mode before heading to the appointment.
Agree on all of this. Furthermore, don’t leave anything incriminating on the phone. I don’t even use apps for my hobby activities. Everything is through my browser on private mode, and I close all windows and exit private mode before heading to the appointment. Originally Posted by TinMan
I found an app called Multiple Accounts. It's not phone or text app by itself. Its like virtual Android OS inside which you can run other apps for texting. This isolates your native phone from apps you are running inside the virtual OS. Virtual OS can be locked with a unique key combination and custom icon. Its looking good so far. Been using for sometime, looks fine so far...except dumb ads it throws while launching.