The Highest Form Of Flattery?

Ladies, would you be flattered or annoyed to see your ad/website text used by another companion? What if you pointed it out to her privately, but she continued to use it?

Gentlemen, would you be turned off to find out a companion was plagerizing from another? Or does it even matter, since it's a less decieving offense compared to say, stealing photos?

xoxo Sophie
Gentlemen, would you be turned off to find out a companion was plagerizing from another? Or does it even matter, since it's a less decieving offense compared to say, stealing photos?

xoxo Sophie Originally Posted by SophieSimone
I would have a real problem with it.
  • WTF
  • 05-27-2010, 08:47 PM
You girls web-page has text on it?
I don't see a lot of plagiarizing, but stolen pics??!! Ay, Yi Yi!!!
I pay attention to the way a lady puts her ads together. Is says something about her. Some ads will be similar, however I prefer each lady design their own ad and not plagiarize.
Google a few words of your text and I bet you will find others using it. I have found some old pictures of myself too. One was on some obscure review site and one guy said that the girl was legit. Hello! No she isn't legit, that's not her. It hasn't bothered me enough to go after these girls. Here are just a couple of the ads that I have found.
http://sacramento.backpage.com/Femal...ble-21/2683121

http://espanol.clasificadosdallas.un...rt_-21/9829063
  • oden
  • 05-27-2010, 09:17 PM
I think the back and forth on boards like these goes a long way but referrals by trusted people provide the best source. Identity theft is rampant and very easy on the internet.
Girl! Let them eat cake!! You are beautiful; your pictures are beyond fabulous. That can’t be plagiarized.
I just took a look myself and I agree with Olivia....your pictures are beyond fabulous!

With that being said, I would also be upset. You have obviously worked hard on your site, and it's one of the best I have seen. The other girl must be so jealous!

Perhaps a little disclaimer as people enter your site, claiming that parts of your site has been plagiarized and that if they have seen the same wording on another site, this would be the reason why.

I doubt very much the other girls site is nearly as beautiful as yours!
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2010, 05:25 AM
You know we cut ladies arms off around here that have ever worn fake designer handbags
Thanks for the insight everyone. I've come to the same conclusion as Olivia and Tiffany, there is simply nothing I can do about it except let it roll off my back. I used it as motivation and wrote new ads to update my profiles with.

Asking the girls to remove it brings no results, as I guess there is no sense of honor among thieves.

xoxo Sophie
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2010, 08:22 AM
as I guess there is no sense of honor among thieves.

They might be piling onher!

She just might make enought to go to school and take an ethics class! All because of you. You are the spark to change the world....okok I'm getting a little carried away
WTF, you crack me up, especially the handbag comment.

xoxo Sophie
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2010, 08:30 AM
WTF, you crack me up, especially the handbag comment.

Next time I go sking in NM, I'll try and crack up your......uhhh your honor, in person!
On a thread at teh beginning of the year (or maybe on aspd) there was a woman in London who had someone lift text and I think pics. We ended up suggesting contacting the other girl's ISP, and did indeed get the text and photos pulled. Text might be harder pics are copyrighted. If you have an attorney "friend" they could make a contact that would inspire removal of the "borrowed" text.

Good luck Soph.