Discounts?

This was touched on at the P, but is there ever any reason you would offer a discount? (ie Birthday, time of day etc)

and guys in what scenario would you ask for one? (if ever)

ladies please don't me.
I have taken advantage of discounts that have been offered. I don't think I would ever ask for one.
While I haven't asked for a discount, after running an ad on the P for a young hottie to be my "regular" and get all my biz, I received PMs offering everything from half off to full price. That was an eye-opener! Oh, and one of them (she will remain anonymous) offered but for more than her normal rate (makes one wonder if some providers even like regular customers)!
military! but that requires a military ID.
Birthdays, again if you want to show me your ID
and most regulars (at least monthly) visitors always saw lower rates than any ads.
military! but that requires a military ID.
and most regulars (at least monthly) visitors always saw lower rates than any ads. Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Robin what if I had your name tattood on my schlong?
I have taken advantage of discounts and contests. My general experience is that the service lacks in quality. I don't think they mean to do it, but sometimes their heart just doesn't seem to be into the session. I don't know if you guys down in Texas ever have socials with silent auctions or other charity events, but we used to have them quite a bit up here (on another board). That is where you noticed the "discount funk" the most.

The ladies are often excited about being able to do something to help a charity and the turn out is always good, but sometimes the "shiny" feeling they had when they offered the gift certificate seems to wear off when it comes time to actually redeem it.

Just sort of confirms my theory that there is still no greater aphrodisiac than a well-stuffed white envelope in the hobby.

Perhaps it is just because those were DEEP discounts. When I planned a few parties/socials I changed it to lower discounts and upgrade certificates and asked ladies to offer more than one.

It worked out quite well. It stimulated much more activity, there were more winners, so more chances sold, and in the end, the ladies liked it because they had many new customers and did not have to give away the store in (so to speak) in the process. It also chased away the funky, "I am doing this for free" attitude that might slip into the session otherwise.
Just sort of confirms my theory that there is still no greater aphrodisiac than a well-stuffed white envelope in the hobby. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Yes Sir! Nothing worse than saving some $$$ but having a crappy session....
Heck, I'm offering a discount NOW. (You'll just have to read my latest ad to find out what.) Regarding my normal, day-to-day rates, I offer special breaks to gents who want their candles blown within 7 days of their birthday, or in gratitude to the lovely fellows who visit me on a very regular basis. You won't find any difference in my level of enthusiasm one way or the other. I'm always just a happy-go-lucky Irish lassie.
I offer discounts, i don't put them on my ads though.

If a gentlemen comes for visit he is usually locked in at the price he saw me at. So if he saw me during one of my specials, he is good to go.

My service does not change if im running a special. Why run the special at all.
Not for trampling, nor any domination activities....
My birthday is next week.....I have no problem if anyone wants to offer me a discount.

I'd take them up on it
  • ric
  • 01-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Robin what if I had your name tattood on my schlong? Originally Posted by notanewbie
I think it depends on the font size, and whether it said "lil red" or "little red robin"
Well my birthday is today, does that mean I should expect more? I run specials from time to time and if I see a guy at the special rate he is locked in. I also offer discounts for repeat visits if the gent paid my regular rate to begin with.

and most regulars (at least monthly) visitors always saw lower rates than any ads. Originally Posted by lil red Robin
What she said.

I offer discounts, i don't put them on my ads though.

If a gentlemen comes for visit he is usually locked in at the price he saw me at. So if he saw me during one of my specials, he is good to go.

My service does not change if im running a special. Why run the special at all. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Ditto...
I think it depends on the font size, and whether it said "lil red" or "little red robin" Originally Posted by ric

I was thinking large font "lil red robin is the best in the business"

then i woke up.