Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: Message. See ROS
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: Yes
Before I even finished reading this review, I was already in my car heading that way. Gotta get me some of that....
Before I even finished reading this review, I was already in my car heading that way. Gotta get me some of that.... Originally Posted by valentino199
I detect a bit of sarcasm.
Activities: See ROS
ROS: See Activities
I inputed all requirements. A lot is not posting ? Waiting for approval perhaps?
"Waiting for approval perhaps?"

Approver waiting for input of all requirements perhaps?
I inputed all requirements. A lot is not posting ? Waiting for approval perhaps? Originally Posted by pat2551

Did you save? Waiting for approval is only for credit. ROS contents remain unchanged.
Before I even finished reading this review, I was already in my car heading that way. Gotta get me some of that.... Originally Posted by valentino199
You are killing me….

Great response!
I’ll take these posts all day over the promoters. Some fresh air.
Always love input from the peanut gallery. Thanks for the helpful info! Maybe I’ll have better luck on the next review. Tried going back into ROS again, but evidently it’s locked now.
No worries pat2551....it's all good. Just poking a little fun. Shit happens sometimes and your review wasn't saved and posted as you intended. No harm...
I inputed all requirements. A lot is not posting ? Waiting for approval perhaps? Originally Posted by pat2551

I'm afraid you didn't

Please read this

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461142
That’s ok. Mods sent msg. Evidently the ROS did not save. I will make sure it does on the next run!
Just write it again