Encounter: New and Super Sexy "I" at Lucky Haven.. She Will Please Many Guys

Date: 1-9-2019
Name: I
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Walnut Hill near Stemmons Freeway
Phone: 4693585847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Lk, DFK, Breast Play, SS, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, DATO, CFS (CG, Mish)
Hair Length and Color: Long, Light Brown, tied up for most of session (and BTW, you will want it tied up, because it accentuates her pretty face)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: very tall, 5-9 or 5-10, thin, maybe 120-125 pounds.. small B cups, no tattoos, pretty face, very sexy look (mouth, in particular), beautiful ass, very cute pink pussy (shaved)
Recommendation: Yes
  • nono
  • 01-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Saw her tonight. She was great.
Saw her tonight. She was great. Originally Posted by nono
cool.. I hope you write a review. there's not enough guys writing reviews
She sounds great . . . I can't wait to meet her.

Gotta agree with you on LH; they've done an incredible job of bringing a superior quality stable of offerings to us over the past year.
I know Man, Lucky Heaven be getting one great new girl after another! They all under like 30, and pretty. I think they been making deals with the Devil, them girls are so fine
There was an "I" at one of the NW locations (Rainbow or Gold). Is it the same person?
  • nono
  • 01-10-2019, 08:56 PM
Any idea she will be catholic friendly?
I know Man, Lucky Heaven be getting one great new girl after another! They all under like 30, and pretty. I think they been making deals with the Devil, them girls are so fine Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
I agree they are pretty but under 30 is stretching it.
There was an "I" at one of the NW locations (Rainbow or Gold). Is it the same person? Originally Posted by htownhammer
not the same "I" from what I'm told.. "I" at Lucky is new to Dallas. obviously not new to the AMP scene, she is very skilled!

Any idea she will be catholic friendly? Originally Posted by nono
she will not be, I'm certain

I agree they are pretty but under 30 is stretching it. Originally Posted by friendly fred

"I" is bumping around 30, but Boa, Kiss and Judy are under 30.. we are not going to ever agree on this, LOL
I is new to AMP, but she learned really fast.
I is new to AMP, but she learned really fast. Originally Posted by jkc7594
new to Dallas.. I don't know where she may have been earlier, but "I" is too good to be brand new! her skills are superb.
She told me, She just came from Korea last week.
Tall and thin.

Nice one, Chung.
nice review.. thanks chung !!
agree with you chung , no way she is amature