URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/663262426334
City: Colonie
State: New York
Address: Central Ave in Colonie
Activities: BBBJ CG, Doggie mish
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5 ft nice figure, large breasts, nice ass and body overall. Clean shaven.
Recommendation: Yes
I was finally able to get in touch with her! However, she seemed nice and we were planning on me seeing her the next day because she took today off. So I asking normal questions for setting things up for tomorrow. She told me her hh rate, I didn't have much time available for tomorrow so because of that I asked if she offered anything shorter. Again, not because of money, only because I literally wasn't going to have much time but I really wanted to see her. I was very polite the whole time. She blew up on me out of nowhere and was being very rude. I still wanted to see her regardless and let her know money wasn't the reason why I asked and it was about time. She proceeded to be very rude and insulting, even though her insults didn't make any sense for the situation. I don't think I am interested anymore, seems like she can turn into a psychopath real fast. She didn't let it go either, she just kept sending me like 10 to 15 texts nonstop insulting me and calling me rude even though I didn't do anything. I'm hoping she was just having a bad day, but I don't know. Just wanted to put that out there
1/2 hr is a 1/2 hr dude - QS is viewed as cheap and degrading to some providers
She got mad cause all her visits are essentially a ss, but dudes pay for hh, so that’s her bread and butter he was trying to eat into.
She got mad cause all her visits are essentially a ss, but dudes pay for hh, so that’s her bread and butter he was trying to eat into. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Yep… what he said. Guys she’s been around for a while… she deals w dickheads all day… see what I did there… lol.

Either you wanna get down and pony up the $$$ or stop asking tons of questions. U wanna smash and she wants to get paid. That’s it… it the same dudes that wanna fucking haggle all day for a 10min bbbj and then get pissed when the provider rushes them or is distracted. When a new girl asks me how long I say I will pay you for the hour… that’s it. And guess what they are happy and don’t rush me. If I finish early, we talk after and she remembers me for next time. I reinforce it… hey remember me next time, I will always take care of you for the hour even if we don’t go the whole time. I get yeah thanks babe and next time I don’t wait. I get yes babe when do u want to show up.

I know a lot of guys get this… but don’t come on here banging on tried and true girl for ripping u and asshole when u clearly deserved it.

No offense to the OP…. Not u can’t get mad… I said no offense.
I always pay an hour..........at my age I never last that long but on the rare chance I do.........I don't want her rushing me. Now that is also why I will never see these whores with GPS.............800,900, 1000 an hour? now way am I paying that much stew for maybe 25/30 minutes of fun!
Like I said before, I wasn't asking for a short visit because of money which I even told her about. I was happy to pay for a hh if needed, it wasn't about the money. She just lost her shit and went crazy for no reason.
I just wanted to post about it just in case. I wasn't trying to start anything
She went crazy probably about the back and forth- also she has returned after quite a long time off the grid and as others have said she was and is a respected provider
I don't get it. If it wasn't about the money why ask - it makes no sense? Did you think she wouldn't let you leave after 15 minutes? If I was her I would clearly think it was about the money - because it was, you were looking to pay less for less time.

On the other hand, once she decided you were wasting her time it makes no sense that she wasted more of her time harassing you. She should have just blocked you and moved on.
I don't get it. If it wasn't about the money why ask - it makes no sense? Did you think she wouldn't let you leave after 15 minutes? If I was her I would clearly think it was about the money - because it was, you were looking to pay less for less time.

On the other hand, once she decided you were wasting her time it makes no sense that she wasted more of her time harassing you. She should have just blocked you and moved on.
Curious, how many roses for Alexis?