Showers provided?

I’ve read a thread or two and they have mentioned showing up and showering then having fun with said provider. Do you need to ask for a shower? I look over STG often, but would perfer shower first .
All depends
Some reputable providers offer a shower and some providers require you to take one ( some will join if asked some will join for the hell of it )
It’s a crapshoot with a skip provider ( unless crossed posted from eccie tryst p411 oh2 or other known advertisements) I’d be leery leaving all my stuff out for them to rummage through even tho I don’t take anything with me other than my single key to my vehicle and the cash for the appointment
When I do see a provider I usually take a shower right before I leave to see her so I’m ready to rock n roll around
Hope this help a little
Good luck out there
The not “leaving your stuff” out is probably good advice, I honestly never thought about it before. I try to control the situation way in advance of that... based on experience, a word to the wise, don’t trust anyone involved in this hobby, even if you think you
that you can, it’s a dirty business for everyone involved, there are no “innocents” here... being a “good guy” will get you burned, imho
Each provider is different. After they see you a few times and they warm-up to you, this could be on the menu.

There was a provider I saw years ago (around 2009-2010) where we usually showered together. Not at first. After, like, our fourth or fifth meeting. She usually came to my place, and I always showered before she arrived, and she usually took a shower and freshened-up after she arrived, and then we got down-to-business.

But, one day, she came over, started to take a shower like she usually did, and she "invited me to join her". Who was I to refuse? lol

As always, everyone's mileage may vary.