URL / Website: Theotherboard.com/listings/show/37653
City: Denver
State: Colorado
Address: Thornton
Activities: DFK, 69, DATY, FS, BBBJNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 6' tall slim figure with enhanced breasts. Pretty face with a lot of wild hair.
Recommendation: Yes
I love barbi, but there is now way that gal is in the ball park of 34.
Yes, I think she used to say 39. I'm so o,d that anything under 50 is tender young stuff so I don't care. I'd guess a really well preserved 44 would be more like it.
anything under 50 is tender young stuff so I don't care Originally Posted by Bigguy87
But the rest of us DO care so lets all please stop taking entire decades off the providers age, m'kay?
Barbi has some years, but oh boy, can she still get it.
There are few things that will ruin the mood more than expecting a provider of a certain age only to find that the person who opens the door is much older than what is advertised. I have no problem seeing older ladies when they have a reputation for excellent service as long as I know what to expect, but if I go in expecting 34 only to find a woman pushing 50 the whole encounter starts off sour and I am likely to just walk away.

So reviews such as this in my experience actually do the provider a huge disservice. I am not trying to bash the OP or the provider in question, based on the review she sounds great otherwise.
I didn't take anything off her age. Her ad says 34. I don't know how old she is. Try to keep up.
I'm keeping up just fine, thank you. Go get your eyes checked.