Evangeline Thruway Hotel Shootings

• cajun
  • 08-14-2020, 08:31 AM
Anyone have any news about the rash of shootings at these hotels? There have been 3 this year and one last year that cost a white middle-aged man from Baton Rouge his life with a 20's black couple being arrested. Is it just odd that these shootings are reported with general area addresses and not specific hotel names?
That is a ghetto stay away zone IMO. Thruway or University near I-10. Just don’t go there unless you love risky shit and you carry.
That is a ghetto stay away zone IMO. Thruway or University near I-10. Just don’t go there unless you love risky shit and you carry. Originally Posted by Art Lover
+1
Cajun, they happened at the hotels along the right side of thru way. So garden view, motel 8 and Baymont. All the hotels in Laffy are also now housing about 95% of the homeless as well.
I recommend staying Not on the north side of Lafayette. There are great hotels in the south area of Lafayette. Newly renovated, and easy access to.
They really could burn the north side of lafayette from the ground up and rebuild. Those 2 locations mentioned are pure trash. If a girl is there? She’s being pimped or is trash. Only way I’d ever see someone there is at a priv residence and if the place looks ratty? I’m out. I just don’t fuck around there. In fact if they’re in a hotel I usually don’t fuck with it.