call me what you want...

Trumptard
Originally Posted by matchingmole

thank you valued poster
What will the liberal-left do if President Trump does not run for a second term in 2024?

But I think President Trump is the least of their problems just now. What will the liberal-left do if President Biden has a serious health issue before the mid-terms? Then presidential succession will be a problem as VP Harris is sworn in before "they" can select someone else.

What if there is still no new pandemic in the fall? What if inflation and crime are still high? The push for green electric-everything may die if there are significant blackouts in the heat of summer.

If the Republicans win big in the2022 mid-terms, will they reconfigure the 1/6 committee and really get to the bottom, of it all, or just bury it?

No, President Trump is not the biggest problem for the liberal-left in 2024 or in 2022.
...No, President Trump is not the biggest problem for the liberal-left in 2024 or in 2022. Originally Posted by ICU 812
They could just run on their record of managing the economy. That could be a thing. So how is that there economy doing?
Still trying to rebound from Trump’s pandemic.

Thanks for asking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cPII2l-K4s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cPII2l-K4s Originally Posted by Redhot1960
We all know what to call you, Pepe.
Still trying to rebound from China’s pandemic.

Thanks for asking. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

ftfy
The problem with YR illogical post is that since brandon took office everything is in freefall...again that is a leftwing talking point. Another stupid post among the 56k+ he has spewed.
The only problem with YR illogic is since brandon took office everything is in freefall...again that is a leftwing talking point. Another stupid post among the 56k+ Originally Posted by bb1961

and yet YR thinks Biden is doing great. but can't list one accomplishment of his presidency. except he's not Trump.

The problem with YR illogical post is that since brandon took office everything is in freefall...again that is a leftwing talking point. Another stupid post among the 56k+ he has spewed. Originally Posted by bb1961
Since January 6 2021, our country has gone to hell.

It is God's punishment for that.
Since January 6 2021, our country has gone to hell.

It is God's punishment for that. Originally Posted by VitaMan

there is no God and Biden is an incompetent imbecile
TWK is on ignore
TWK is on ignore Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
After watching the entire lecture in the OP’s clip, my only reaction seems to be……..

“So”?