Even if Chump wins . . . .

Typical disrespect from the left. If these same things were said about odummer while he was president. The left would be using terms like racism and etc.. Funny the double standards the left and lsm have.
Odummer was a "community organizer" that was elected president. All he did was divide America! That division is still causing problems today.
I am glad that President Covid is sinking in the polls.

However, I would like to warn the people that want him out NOT to dismiss him and take a Trump defeat for granted.

I have the theory (without evidence so more of a suspicion) that Hillary (whom I did not support and, personally think, that she is far worse that Trump) may have lost on some key states because her fervent supporters became complacent and believed the polls thinking that a victory by Hillary would be a done deal. I bet you that many of her supporters stayed home celebrating Hillary's victory while Trump's faithful went to vote.

Please don't make that mistake and be surprised by four more years of this.
I am glad that President Covid is sinking in the polls.

However, I would like to warn the people that want him out NOT to dismiss him and take a Trump defeat for granted.

I have the theory (without evidence so more of a suspicion) that Hillary (whom I did not support and, personally think, that she is far worse that Trump) may have lost on some key states because her fervent supporters became complacent and believed the polls thinking that a victory by Hillary would be a done deal. I bet you that many of her supporters stayed home celebrating Hillary's victory while Trump's faithful went to vote.

Please don't make that mistake and be surprised by four more years of this. Originally Posted by foxnews69
True words. The rather incredible 2018 midterm turnout to me was a rebuke of Trump rather than support of the House and Senate candidates. Trump supporters hope that the seemingly lack of enthusiasm for Biden will keep his supporters home. Good luck with that train of thought. I predict a voter turnout in 2020 far surpasssing that of 2016. Hopefully that will be enough to put Biden in the White House.
Forthcoming chicanery from the Trump campaign nonwithstanding, I think Biden could shoot Trump in the middle of Black Lives Matter Avenue and he’d still get elected,
Typical disrespect from the left. If these same things were said about odummer while he was president. The left would be using terms like racism and etc.. Funny the double standards the left and lsm have.
Odummer was a "community organizer" that was elected president. All he did was divide America! That division is still causing problems today. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Obama was a State Senator in Illinois and a member of the United States Senate.

The division was not caused by Obama, but by “patriots” like Mitch McConnell, who couldn’t believe there was a man of color in the Lily White House, and people like many of today’s working class Trump supporters, clinging desperately to the antiquated idea of white privilege.

Trump is the most dangerous person on the planet, but Trumpism is the evil moreso than the man himself.
Obama was a State Senator in Illinois and a member of the United States Senate.

The division was not caused by Obama, but by “patriots” like Mitch McConnell, who couldn’t believe there was a man of color in the Lily White House, and people like many of today’s working class Trump supporters, clinging desperately to the antiquated idea of white privilege.

Trump is the most dangerous person on the planet, but Trumpism is the evil moreso than the man himself. Originally Posted by BJonesBaby
Always can tell who is a perpetual victim and who watches too much cnn and msnbc!
Okay, WD. It is time you are called out on your name "Dixie". We all know what you are trying to say with that hateful moniker.
Trump will win again. All he needs is his 40 percent base. Biden is a catastrophy for Dems. His positions are so far radical that even independents will flee from him. Independents are appalled by BLM and political correctness. Approval ratings of Trump have absolutely nothing to do with the choice the voters will have to make. Voting for Biden is the same as voting for Al Sharpton.
Okay, WD. It is time you are called out on your name "Dixie". We all know what you are trying to say with that hateful moniker. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Always can tell who is a perpetual victim and who watches too much cnn and msnbc! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Excuse me? Do we know each other?

I agree with Biden: the November election is a battle for the soul of this nation. Voters are not only going to speak out against Trump, but those his unprecedented behavior has enabled. The Trumpists had their chance and have all but ruined America. I do not believe it will happen again.