How to get away with your life

I had a guy pull out a smoke bomb shell with a cell phone duct taped to it and demanded all of my money.. If you are in danger # ALWAYS HAVE MACE (not that fake pepper spray stuff) or a tazer within reach if not make your hand very straight and hit him as hard as you can in the windpipe. 2 things happen instantly - he falls down and can't breathe giving you time to run. But of course the best way to avoid all that is screening, but sometimes these jerks make it thru one way or another.
Is he a member of eccie? I'm speechless.
Mace is good to have on hand and a chop to the throat is very debiliating as well. Don't forget guys are usually protective of a groin shot so the throat chop or palm of your hand to the nose are both good choices and will allow you to get away.
wow..... i have never heard of that before. Is he a member? wow
I am a very small lady, so maybe some of the members here have some good ideas to help us out? Being an escape artist is important, but what if he comes back?
wow..... i have never heard of that before. Is he a member? wow
I am a very small lady, so maybe some of the members here have some good ideas to help us out? Being an escape artist is important, but what if he comes back? Originally Posted by roxy28

this is a good reason not to "work" at your place of residence, and change your incall location up from time to time as well.
well.... obviously this sort of thing can happen to you no matter where you are working from. I have had alert worthy things happen even when i traveled. And it does not matter where you are, like jessie was saying at first is that some will pass your screening one way or another.
  • jafun
  • 03-13-2012, 08:33 AM
Of late I see more scam artists and pests reported on ECCIE-They are just mean. I don't get it what these folks are to gain by ruining/harming the ladies. All these girls want is a normal life just like every one of us.
wow honey im so glad your okay
That is messed up and jafun is right whats up with all the violence towards women that provide a good time
Just FYI, MACE vs Pepper Spray = win for pepper spray Always.
mace is just an irritant, pepper spray makes you cry and gag
Not an alert. Moved to sandbox.
Yes, tuck your fingers towards your palm so that the 2nd set of knuckles is the striking spot. Draw back and put your entire body into the blow, aiming at the windpipe. It'll make him/her drop pretty quick. If he/she has you in a hold and you're facing them the last recourse is to press your thumbs into his/her eye sockets (at the points closest to the bridge of the nose) press in hard, curl your fingers behind the eyes and tear them out. That's an assured means to get loose. Done properly a surgeon might be able to put them back in place and maybe save their sight. Might sound brutal, but if you're fighting for your life it's an effective means to put your attacker down.
Too small of targets to be effective.
  • Go4it
  • 03-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Wasp spray is more effective than pepper or mace according to some sources.
  • Sami
  • 03-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Wasp spray is better.. shoots up to 20 feet away.