Makes me want to throw up

• hd
  • 03-15-2012, 02:26 PM
Anyone know where I can obtain one of those flags with Barry Soetoro (aka Barak Hussein Obama) face instead of the Stars?

Anyone can fly any flag they want as long as they do not fly it higher than the US flag on the same property or pole.

I've never had an urge to ever burn a flag until now.

So if anyone knows where I can obtain one, please let me know.
I saw this as well. The group seems to be pretty damn pissed. My Patriotism says that's some bullshit but the fundamentals of my devotion to America says it's within the rights laid out by the founders (though I'm positive they wouldn't smile at the thought.)
  • hd
  • 03-16-2012, 01:27 PM
saw on the news that said there is no law or rules governing what's on a/the flag, just suggestions for proper etiquette.

But I think there are laws against shooting stupid people............. ..go figure?
Just because some one's face is on a flag does not mean anyone must vote for him.

In a country such as ours, we need to learn to show our dislike for the actions of a person by voting rather than resorting to threats.

I suggest Kayla for President!
  • hd
  • 03-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Like you say tigercat, remember to vote, and vote often, it sure worked for Barry!
That flag was way over the top. I imagine it was even embarrassing for the administration.
This falls in to the category of

Are you $hitting me ! ! !
I thinck Kayla is too smart to accept the nomination. Butt I may be wrong ...
There is no law, but there is Title 4 of the United States Code, often called the flag code. The flag code is violated a lot. Most people are just clueless. I hate to see the flag abused. I even get upset when I see an athlete in an international event with the flag draped over them like a shawl. I've seen patriotic displays placed on a flag which is a violation. Even cities often fly the American flag at half mast for a death. This is often a violation of the flag code. I know most people don't mean to be disrespectful, but I'm just old school when it comes to the flag.