Your Hot Button?

Guys, is there something in particular that you hear about that makes you bump a certain provider to the top of your "must see" list? I have a feeling that getting this info out there could benefit everyone.

Other than the Megan Fox lookalike who offers spectacular GFE overnights for $85. And brings her twin sister and the wine. LOL.)
Reading a review from one or more trusted reviewers will do it as long as they convey a sense of good TCB'ing, looks and performance as advertised. A history of NCNS'ing or misrepresentation removes them from consideration.
They charge only a buck fifty and are full GFE meaning they love to kiss and BBBJ, DATY, K9, CB, Mish, and all you can think of but most of all they look like a million bucks and make you wish you had come sooner to see her. She never rushes you but the thing that would bring her right to the top in a hurry would be Greek.
If they are willing to see me...
A REAL and reasonable special. Knocking $20 off the price wouldn't motivate me at all; $50 might get my attention; adding more time (and I don't mean 15 minutes) would also get my attention.

Review from trusted member would be very influential.

Or a PM from a trusted member telling me that the Provider was offering something that may not be available to the general public, ie BBBJ (rather than CBJ) DFK, etc
Since I am a FBSM guy, the items that would interest me right away would be

1. a good review detailing
- very "sensual" massage with BBBJ (preferably)
- provider getting nude or at least top less and allowing NE + SE.

There u go. I am not hard to please ...
Reviews that tell me the provider showcases the skill set I am looking for. That skill set changes from time to time depending on my mood.

BBBJCIMNQNS with a smile from a young hottie will do it too.
A nice incall that I'm not directly responsible to purchase. Granted, I'm still pretty new but I've been to two notel encounters and they're just not my bag.
Great post!
Of course like most guys have said, a review from a trusted source is always good.

Knowing that a provider is not rushed is always good. I despise being told to "hurry up" or given that look like I'm taking too long.

A good conversation is great for me too. It helps take some of the awkardness out of the situation.

Knowing that a provider likes multi-positions and doesn't mind hugging, caressing and kissing. Someone that will do more than what most S.O.'s do
reliability, I really hate NCNS.
no drama, drama queens are annoying, and therefore they don't even go on my list.
I like the ones with current pictures, 5 years old pictures, probably means they are too old about now.
other than the above, I just like them to me smart, educated, sexy, with great services and at an affordable rate. is that too much to ask??
that they are a Megan Fox lookalike who offers spectacular GFE overnights for $85. And brings her twin sister and the wine.
If in their profile they prefer men over 60,,,,,, I'm in
If in their profile they prefer men over 60,,,,,, I'm trying to get it in.... Originally Posted by ziggy48
Fixed that for ya...
I like the landing strip....kinda ol' school but refreshing these days.