What to do about a lying review?

It's so sad the things people try, I just got an email from a review I had months ago, everything sounded accurate until he got to the part about knocking at the door. Nobody ever knocked at my door while we where in a session, and because I wouldn't do bbbj for a small fee he said he would post a bad review , at the time I didn't know about eccie so he was talking nonsense to me, but now that I know about the site, it's somewhat disturbing to read a bold lie like this, what is there to do ? I was called a ghetto pimped girl, wtf? Because I provide services for others that makes me white trash? If you guy's choose to believe I have some Big Black guys watching my door to let me know time is up you are sadly mistaken. Honestly read the review with your mind and think about it, if this really what happened wouldn't that be the main focus on the review, instead of not offering a bbbj for small change or not letting him have his way because I was pregnant, like I said I was pregnant at the time, and I was a little moody, and I apologize 'anabolic" but the part about a pimp watching you and knocking on the door is bunch of bull and you know it, I don't need a man telling me what to do and taking my money, been there and ran from it when I was 17. Pimps are parasites and that's the reason my friends don't like seeing black guy's, because parasites send there friends to find your location to bother you and try to scare you, I don't need that. We already had threat's from 'thugs' because we chose not to see them and now this, when will it stop? Anabolic please fix the review, its not right to make up lies because my service wasn't at it's best, but I had morning dizziness and I was trying my hardest to please you, I didn't know I hurt you, I'm sorry.. You dont have to see me anymore but lets keep the peace without the lies please, I'm in Houston and some guy has posted this review with the same number me and my friend share, that's wrong.
Contact your local moderator... they may be able to investigate this situation. I would put no more posts about this until they have looked into the matter.

Also, don't worry much over a bad review. People will come and go. The game stays the same, only the people change. And your phone will always ring. Just remember to screen everyone before committing to a session, and don't worry about the rest.

There are haters everywhere... good luck sweetie.
Anabolic please fix the review, its not right to make up lies because my service wasn't at it's best, but I had morning dizziness and I was trying my hardest to please you, . Originally Posted by Intensitivity

wtf is morning dizziness and could you post some pictures
wtf is morning dizziness and could you post some pictures Originally Posted by simpleton
Pimps are parasites and that's the reason my friends don't like seeing black guy's, because parasites send there friends to find your location to bother you and try to scare you, I don't need that.. Originally Posted by Intensitivity

I don't usually speak up on matters like this because i like being UTR but this is just fuckin stupid and I couldn't keep my mouth closed.
I agree with one thing you said that pimps are parasites but you thinking that I'm this or I'm that based on the color of my skin show me how educated and/or backwoods you really are.... It's fuckin sad that in this day/age that we still can't see past skin color and see a person for what they really are.

That's all i've got, no, I'm GOING to say about that...
Who are your friends?
Good grief..white men are pimps to.......ugh

Contact your local mod with all the proof and all that and send it to them.

Are you screening your calls, this will cut down on undesirable clients calling.....no matter what skin color they are.

Good luck
It was his $$........his review. If you don't like what is in it (how you would even know is a separate issue) you can post a rebuttal here..............just remember, drama is not your friend.........
I still want to know what morning dizziness is?
wtf is morning dizziness and could you post some pictures Originally Posted by simpleton
+2
+2 Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

+3
Morning dizziness is what happens when Brooke stays up too late increasing her post count.
I log on in the morning and get all dizzy trying to comprehend what she is saying.
"morning dizziness" is the euphoria a provider feels when she wakes and her pimp is nowhere to be seen.
Interesting ....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=Anabolic

This chick who questioned this same review is now banned? Hmmmmm
Intensitivity appears to be Joy