Always texted by provider

How many providers text or call their clients on a routine basis?

I have been seeing a provider, I'll name "Jane".

I saw "Jane" on an outcall a couple of times, but it seems "Jane" texts me all the time wanting to see me. I'm talking like the night after an appointment, or a day or two. She claims she enjoys being with me, but I have never encountered this before, and really don't know what to make of it.

In the entire time in hobbying, I've never had a provider do this. Just trying to get a feel if this is normal or what.

I hate to say this, but it makes "Jane" seem like a predator.

Your views or thoughts?
Maybe she does like the time you spent with her... Also, she liked the money exchanged and trying to get more of it...
I'm sure you can just ask her to stop. If you dont like it.
Rotating hobby phone numbers helps with that
In my experience it happens fairly often, but I wouldn't read anything into it. Much more likely that it is a "benjamin call" rather than a "booty call", but as has been said if it makes you uncomfortable just ask her to stop or switch hobby phones. You do have a hobby phone, don't you?
Of the ladies that i know who text clients they have seen before, usually indicates they are having a low call volume so they will resort to the next best thing to do. In this case, get ahold of those they have seen before.

We know how you guys are, we tell you what you want to here
and you guys usually tend to believe it.

I text certain clientell that i really did enjoy my time with, even have hung out with them off the clock, but normally i will not text a client asking them if they want to see me. If they did then they would contact ME

Just my opinion though. I will not say i know more then the next person.
Is she wanting to see you for free or does she expect you to pay?

If she wants to see you for free ... then she really likes you.

If she wants you to pay .. she's broke and her phone is not ringing. Even worse I am sure you are just one of many texts she sends out therefore she's lying about the liking you part. If this is the case I would never see her again.

I never text my clients. Ever.

If she wants you to pay .. she's broke and her phone is not ringing. Even worse I am sure you are just one of many texts she sends out therefore she's lying about the liking you part. If this is the case I would never see her again.

I never text my clients. Ever. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Im agreeing with brooke
I think I'm going to take Brooke's advice. Thanks Brooke.
I think I'm going to take Brooke's advice. Thanks Brooke. Originally Posted by Jase41

yeah probably best, no one wants to play the role of being mis used
I think I'm going to take Brooke's advice. Thanks Brooke. Originally Posted by Jase41
You're welcome.
Her name doesn't start with McKenz, does it?
I you ignore her (including not txting her back) the txts will fade away in a short time....unless she really is a stalker
Explain to her, you do not appreciate the texts, if she doesn't, block her texts and calls, she will eventually get the picture.

I agree with Brooke and Dearhunter...rotate that phone.
Unless she wants to spend time off the clock, it is just a sales call, like so many that we get.

Treat the text like any other sales call.

I never text my clients. Ever. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
What the smart lady said......