TOFTT....is it good when its good, or horrible when its bad

One of my good hobby buddies, said he was the on the hunt, thought he should TOFTT, I was like "wow", why would he do that? Its scary out there. Too many pimps, and bait and switch. He is a pretty cool dude.

So, is it the thrill, always horrible, or when its good , its awesome and you are glad you did it.
Lisa - every lady has to get her start somewhere. Some start on BP, some come into the biz through friends. BUT some guy has to try the new lady for her to be established.

There is a lot of trouble out there - B&S, C&D, and just generally poor service and attitudes.

BUT there are also a lot of girls who really want to make this their biz and those ladies are the gems we all look for.

For example: How did you get into the biz to get a reputation as a good provider?
why would he do that? Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Why do people sky-dive, bungee-jump, hit on last-call bar skanks, wrestle alligators, etc? For the thrill... and for the low-level of celebrity that comes with doing something that most rational people would avoid.
I started on bp, and stayed out of trouble.

I was not talking bad about bp woman...its plenty gems out there.

Some of us providers actually care about our hobby buddies and don't want to see them get caught up. And I am all about sharing. Is that wrong? .....please don't hurt me.
I think part of it for me is thrill but the other part is thinking that I'll find some really good ladies that just don't know how to start a successful business.

I've met some ladies that were great and some that were very shitty. The only thing is, the ones that were great don't have good management skills. Meaning, they weren't willing to go the extra mile for the customer by getting a better incall location, having extra towels for their clients, being verified for sites like this, etc.
  • bbkid
  • 08-02-2010, 12:21 PM
If my average of good vs. bad experiences with bp type dates were a baseball players batting average, I'd be sitting on the bench.
so kid you sayin' around .210??

2 outta 10 won't get you paid...or at least shouldn't.

I have a few ladies I met off BP that I have known for several years now. Some real keepers.
One of my good hobby buddies, said he was the on the hunt, thought he should TOFTT, I was like "wow", why would he do that? Its scary out there. Too many pimps, and bait and switch. He is a pretty cool dude.

So, is it the thrill, always horrible, or when its good , its awesome and you are glad you did it. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
BackPage... the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the hobbyship DearHunter. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new providers; to seek out new hooktards and new blue water co-ops; to boldly go where no man has gone before .... even if it makes them to sore to sit down...
Now that was funny!, How many actually have blue water though? Damn is that a requirement now? lmao......
Had to bring up the blue water didn't cha lol
sometimes you have to mine for gold
or bait the trap
Or dig for blue water.
drill baby drill
BackPage... the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the hobbyship DearHunter. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new providers; to seek out new hooktards and new blue water co-ops; to boldly go where no man has gone before .... even if it makes them to sore to sit down... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
lmao. my batting average on bp is not as bad but then again bbkid probably has a sizeable advantage on number of times he has batted compared to me