Massage Parlor VS Incall

okay... I am looking for some feedback...

so far I have only done Incall girls that are well reviewed on ECCIE and or have a good P411 profile. So far so good. I did a couple off backpage but that was not such a good experience.

Now I want to venture into the AMP world. It seems like it could be MUCH less hassle and less expensive. I mean, just call or show up and see who is available. I am sure I will develop some favorites and go when they are available.

The whole ordeal with Incall providers is really a big pain in the ass. Call them, text, email, they get my references, we set date, time changes 3 times, etc.... plus of course the average seems to be $$.5 to $$$ or more.

what advice do you guys have of one vs the other.
My first advice is not to seek advice when you admit you have been seeing providers and not posting reviews especially when they haven't been good experiences.
My first advice is not to seek advice when you admit you have been seeing providers and not posting reviews especially when they haven't been good experiences. Originally Posted by boardman

posted one on the awesome Cassia and I got blasted for not writing an adequate review. I thought it was pretty good.

but thankx so much for you useless comment
LOL the natives are restless.............for the money, MPs are the better bargain.......especially if you build a relationship with a particular location.......and you still get variety..........you might consider one of our local agencies........repeat visits can get you prefered treatement.........just be aware, it matters not where you go to get your pussy..........drama is attached to it........period.
The whole ordeal with Incall providers is really a big pain in the ass. Originally Posted by Jdesey
Something tells me you will be trying an AMP next time you wanna play.

Btw, Boardsman advice was not useless! Share.
okay... maybe Boardman is right... but I do not appreciate putting up a review and then get blasted , I mean flammed, by a bunch of idiots. I mean , I went thru the trouble to write a review and did my best.

anyway, I am still looking for someone to give some feedback ...

like "well I go to AMP because" "compared to incall this is what i experienced".... etc....
okay... maybe Boardman is right... but I do not appreciate putting up a review and then get blasted , I mean flammed, by a bunch of idiots. I mean , I went thru the trouble to write a review and did my best.

anyway, I am still looking for someone to give some feedback ...

like "well I go to AMP because" "compared to incall this is what i experienced".... etc.... Originally Posted by Jdesey
You mean you want someone to tell you "the rest of the story"............unlike you were willing to do in your review...............I gave you the information to assist with your "problem" which is more than you did in your review.

If you are going to flame people around here, you better buckle up for the ride............and I don't give a shit if Brooke "verifies" you until the cows come home.............you set off my radar at "OMG"............but, then I am the suspicious sort.
You mean you want someone to tell you "the rest of the story"............unlike you were willing to do in your review...............I gave you the information to assist with your "problem" which is more than you did in your review.

If you are going to flame people around here, you better buckle up for the ride. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Dear Hunter..... thankx for your input.
I did update my review of Cassia witht he rest of the story... I do not have the time to write 5 page reviews....

but I will certainly try better to be a more effective memner of this community.
why havent you got credit for your review????
your reviews say O....
dont know.... I will message the mods
Dear Hunter..... thankx for your input Originally Posted by Jdesey
Me thincks you were a bit early............quit attacking the hobbyists who are your peers...........they are your sources for future information. Guys like me will not give you the time of day........it is what it is..........if you want my intel, you have to show you know how to take care of it........and that does not happen overnight..........if ever..........because, like I said........I am the suspicious sort.
Jdesey's Review

First your review is lacking. If you want to get butt-hurt about some guy you don't know typing mean words at you from somewhere you'll never go, be my guest. Most of the comments were just pointing out that your review could be more useful. Your combative responses to the criticism lead to more scathing criticism. It's a nasty cycle. Earn your stripes, post a few reviews, they'll chill out. No one was asking for a 10-page review, as you stated. Just more details that others might find helpful. The whole point behind a review is to give enough information that another hobbyist could obtain a similar session. Nothing more, nothing less.

BCD = Premium Access. There is a little tab across the top of every page of this forum labelled "Premium Access". You will find out everything you need to know from there. My suggestion to you is to get Premium Access and do some reading. You'll come back from that a more knowledgeable and polite member.

As for getting credit for your review, there is critical information lacking in your review which could explain why you're being stiffed for credit. Session fee being primary in my book. Some reviewers will leave that information off, but they usually do so with the understanding that they will not receive credit for the review. What little is there is so ridiculously complimentary yet so lacking in details that it casts suspicion on you as a reviewer, hence the few calls of duck or quack. As it reads, any guy with access to the internet could have linked her website, conjured up a date and said, "Gee, I had a great time. Contact her to find out how much I paid and what went on." No one expects you to be hyper-critical of every detail regarding the provider, but honesty is absolutely imperative to building a good reputation on most boards. Remember, someone else reading the review has probably seen her too. So if you intentionally neglect to mention critical details, you'll get called out and its nobody's fault but your own.

This is about as polite as you can expect the average member to be with you at this point. Frankly, you're behaving like a dick.
No one is asking for a 5 or 10 page review. Just an accurate, honest account of the session and no, it doesn't have to be graphic.
You don't have to buy a membership if you write reviews that the mods deem worthy of credit. (Hint, questioning the mods in a defensive or combative style won't get you very far. This isn't a democracy.)
There are plenty of examples of how to write a review which are available to you. With practice you will get better.
More importantly, you mentioned that you have had some less than stellar BP experiences. Those are the types of reviews that we need more of. They save us all time and $$ but you haven't shared those either. You will find that, like most any endeavor, you will get out of it what you put into it.
Ender,
You and I were having the same thought process. You worded yours much better.
Ender,
You and I were having the same thought process. You worded yours much better. Originally Posted by boardman
I don't know........that seems kind of gay.