Any ladies interested in a barter?

• mklo1
  • 08-03-2010, 01:11 PM
I have two tickets to the Aerosmith and Sammy Hagar concert for Thursday night. The tickets are for section 109 row N and i was wondering if any ladies might be interested in trading a quicky session for them. The face value is $90.00 each plus all the extra charges so that means i paid $110.00 for each ticket. If interested , shoot me a PM
so.........which of you ladies are taking me to the Aerosmith concert...........step up to the plate.
so.........which of you ladies are taking me to the Aerosmith concert...........step up to the plate. Originally Posted by dearhunter
i def wanna see the response to this one.....
It's a good offer for someone who wants to go to the concert, but I will hopefully be busy working/playing here in houston that evening
Good luck with that trade.
Good concert........bold offer too......lol
I got a good trade for some Texans tickets last fall. If it were just Aerosmith, you could probably get a whole hour, but with Sammy attached... You're right, a quickie is more like it.
I have never had any luck trying to barter tickets for a session... they were great seats for Hanna Montana too ... go figure...
I have never had any luck trying to barter tickets for a session... they were great seats for Hanna Montana too ... go figure... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Oh gee, I wonder why that didn't take.....
Aerosmith disappoints me in concert.

But Sammy is an entertainer. He will put on a good show.

So far, I looks like DH is playing with/by himself.
Oh gee, I wonder why that didn't take..... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Don't laugh... I have two tickets for Wayne Newton ... can't wait to hear him sing that ever popular classic.. Danke Schoen... play your cards right and you too could enjoy an unforgettable experience... not to mention getting to see Wayne Newton ...