Ladies/Gents, what's your favorite...

I'm an avid coffee drinker and thought there might be some others on the board as well. What's your favorite coffee/tea drink to get from the local Starbucks or other coffeehouse? I usually get the same drinks and trying to broaden my horizons. I know that some of you will have your favorite "triplegrandenowhipmochala tte" drink and some even have iced coffee drinks as well.

Mine are...

Grande vanilla "red eye"

Soy peppermint white mocha/no whip

Sweetened green tea lemonade
hmmm where was mine this morning......lol

i want a strawberry frappuccino grande
or a grande vanilla "red eye"....now you make me wanna go to starbucks....damm you icecream man
Does 5bucks serve Crown & Seven?
Strawberry frappuccino......mmmm...those things can get addictive

In the winter, I get the apple spice or pumpkin coffee. Good stuff
I remember when you could go to a "CoffeeHouse" and actually get a good, flavorful, unburned dark blend cup of Black Coffee!!

Either that, or a crown and seven like Dr Boardman says.

JaD
Jager bomb lol
I had to give up my favorite starbucks drink because it was too much caffeine for the baby. I think I'll head to the nearest starbucks on the way home from the hospital, I'm having withdrawls!

Double shot on ice with soy & splenda
Don't do coffee,but if I need some caffine, dr pepper would be my drink of choice. Also, lipton makes a green tea with citrus flavor, now those hit the spot on a hot summer day.
I've taken a liking to Sam's Cappuccino(sp?) as a low cost alternative to Starbucks.
Dylan the strawberry frapp., doesnt have that much caffeine, promise im pregnant too and the doc says as long as i down size the amount its cool, i use to drink about 5 cups of coffee everymorning now i drink one goooood one!!!! and no more caffeine for the rest of the day!!!
Strawberry Frappucino, Green Chai Tea in the summertime. I love the Caramel Apple Cider with cinnamon when its cold out,or Caramel macchiato with Whipped cream yummy!
Oh, Mila. The soy chai is excellent.
Strawberry Frappucino, Green Chai Tea in the summertime. I love the Caramel Apple Cider with cinnamon when its cold out,or Caramel macchiato with Whipped cream yummy! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
I have something you can put whipped cream on
McDonald's has a great caramel frappe.
Not big on Starbucks or coffee but they got some bomb-ass blueberry muffins!