Houston's Finest in Action

• meryt
  • 08-04-2010, 10:32 PM
A limo, hotel room, money for a strip club... all for a misdemeanor. Makes sense.
When I saw the title of this thread I assumed this was going to be about me

Oh a more serious note; I saw that on the news tonight. The stripper was freaking out (as she rightfully should have been). Thankfully she got ahold of a hard working, good attorney.
It was on channel 13 BTW if anyone wants to watch it on the internet.
  • meryt
  • 08-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Those were probably trophy pics they sent to their vice captain to jack off to...
Dude.... Houston's finest @ work!
A limo, hotel room, money for a strip club... all for a misdemeanor. Makes sense. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Yep, certainly makes me feel safer tonight...............
Wow.. well leave it to the "blue wall" to defend corrupt cops again. Good job there HPD! As far as I am concerned that is right up there with sexual assault. You can hear her shouting no, no, no.. and they continually take photos with their cell camera's. You can hear her break down crying to. These guys should be off our streets, so why aren't they?

*shakes head in disgust*
Pathetic. They arrest a woman ... which has to be horrific, then they take pictures of her naked while she's screaming and upset and after she's already been arrested. With a cell phone.

That is just MEAN. Period. I hope those police officers were chastised or SOMETHING for doing something so rude, at best.

Elisabeth
  • bbkid
  • 08-05-2010, 07:33 AM
This proves, once again, that Vice cops are just as "sick" as we are.
This proves, once again, that Vice cops are just as "sick" as we are. Originally Posted by bbkid
Well, when I do what some would consider "sick" (while enjoying every second of it), it's between consenting adults. Not some poor girl whose just been arrested and teased like a tied up animal.

In other words, I agree with you. Somewhat.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
They were out of line. She seems hot. Wouldn't mind heading to Treasures to check her out.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7593284
Let's call it what it was. Worse than "unprofessional" or "out of line", what they did was to use the color of law enforcement authority to impose their wills. Official oppression. Most often I side with the po-po's; not this time. Those dudes need to work at Home Depot or something else not involving the exercise of power.
Let's call it what it was. Worse than "unprofessional" or "out of line", what they did was to use the color of law enforcement authority to impose their wills. Official oppression. Most often I side with the po-po's; not this time. Those dudes need to work at Home Depot or something else not involving the exercise of power. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Definitely abuse of power but look at the role models they have.
I watched that newscast and chill bumps ran up my arms when I heard that woman go, "No. No no no!". There is no way ANY woman can have the strength to do anything with a man, or a police officer, if he wishes to act in that fashion.

It's just horrible and so wrong on SO many levels. Sickening.

BTW, I have stayed at that downtown Hyatt on many of an occasion. Sounds to me like the downtown Hyatt property is becoming very friendly towards law enforcement. Sortof surprising, really. Wonder why?

I used to get it all of the time when I used priceline.com

Bastards.
Elisabeth