What's in a name?? EVERYTHING

I am kinda pissed off at all the providers who use ESTABLISHED ladies names.
There are those who use Holly, Amber, Sophia, etc and various slight differences in spellings. Then those names get bantied about with crappy reviews.
IMHO, whenever reviews are posted, there should be some kind of * next to the name used only for the well-established names of ladies we all know and love.
Just a thought to semi-WK for our REAL ladies that deserve much better!!
Whatsamatta Rat, Did you see the BP listing for Rattina and get nervous?
Whatsamatta Rat, Did you see the BP listing for Rattina and get nervous? Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I think it was the review for "Satin". Ratina got excited about maybe having a shot finally...
I think it was the review for "Satin". Ratina got excited about maybe having a shot finally... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
He is a handsome man..in a rugged sort of way...at least that's what a "friend" told me...
self edit
That's why I started the use of first and last name so there would be no confusion between the different ladies. A lot of the b&s'ers will use similar body styles as the "true" lady, and shadow the faces so the rookie hobbyist will not know the difference.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
I am kinda pissed off at all the providers who use ESTABLISHED ladies names.
There are those who use Holly, Amber, Sophia, etc and various slight differences in spellings. Then those names get bantied about with crappy reviews.
IMHO, whenever reviews are posted, there should be some kind of * next to the name used only for the well-established names of ladies we all know and love.
Just a thought to semi-WK for our REAL ladies that deserve much better!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
The providers could stop this if they chose better names... like Tiny Tits Taylor or Flat Ass Angela or Mommy Tummy Bunnie or Cellulite Cindy or Fishy Smell Samantha ... problem solved... no one would copy their names... oh, wait we're talking BP girls... never mind...
Someone on BP or CL must be using RBJ's name . . .
The providers could stop this if they chose better names... like Tiny Tits Taylor or Flat Ass Angela or Mommy Tummy Bunnie or Cellulite Cindy or Fishy Smell Samantha ... problem solved... no one would copy their names... oh, wait we're talking BP girls... never mind... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Rotflmao you made me spit out my lemonade!!! I love it!
The providers could stop this if they chose better names... like Tiny Tits Taylor or Flat Ass Angela or Mommy Tummy Bunnie or Cellulite Cindy or Fishy Smell Samantha ... problem solved... no one would copy their names... oh, wait we're talking BP girls... never mind... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Lol I doubt anyone who had the characteristics of the above would actually admit it.... But I'd have to admit, some providers don't really care.... The ones who meet the qualifications of the above do either three things;

1: They use fake pictures.

2: They use different angles shooting the areas.

3: They use pictures of their "better" assets.

I don't know about how a hobbyist chooses their providers, but I would think it might be wise to see a variety of poses. And atleast one unedited photo.

I dunno this was just supposed to be my two cents, but turned into a dollar

Well it can be confusing, but the only way to differentiate is to use the ladies full sn on here, i.e. "Victoria of Houston" instead of just "Victoria".

Also, once phone numbers and/or website, email are listed in the review, that should help as well.

But yeah, it can be confusing I am sure. Maybe I should have picked something like, "Boo Boo Kitty Fuck" instead....
Well at least no one here can say my name, but I am not a provider.
Would it be pronounced like, may-o-innie?

Just a geuss ;-)
Not even close my dear.
Well damn I tried. I just thought the last part was like guniea pig so maybe it ended in an "innie" sound. Now you've got me curious.....

I just did some searching though so I think I figured it out. Sorry, don't mean to be nosy, but you made me curious where it came from!