Whats going on w Cilla

Ok im going to be daring enough to start a threAD in co ed, all about me. Flame retardant suit ...check,,,,welding goggles ....check..lol

So i have received many emails and calls about where i have been and today a pm asking if i was ok, seeing how i ran 2 mother nature specials in 2 weeks. i am getting to a point i swear here. Ok heres the deal on the 4 of july, we returned to my back door off the henge, kicked in fairly early in the night. Last tuesday or maybe the tuesday before my house was robbed, tv etc gone. 42" lg Plasma, gone in broad day light, they jumped the back fence and had a car waiting back there. My neighbor saw them jump the fence.

Ive also had someone close to me in ICU for about 3 weeks now following a motorcycle accident, where he lost his left eye, all facial bone crushed, brain swelling.....

Ok so its been a really bad 2 months, and one of the really reputable board members asked... along w many others if im ok, and since i dont really have a lot of time to reply to everyone here it is...

Yes i also ran 2 Mother Nature specials back to back. i am a very responsible provider w enough worries. So to be a professional and upon doing so i had i implanon implant surgically implanted in my inner arm. Which means by 99.9 % if a condom breaks w me, i will not become prego.
Its great no pills to take, no monthly expenses, no babys, no BS!

Sadly it does cause heavy and irregular bleeding at times, and add in all the stress and Yes if i dont die, i will be back and full swing. However if it weren't for bad luck right now, id have no luck at all.
Thanks for all the concerns and emails, You guys are the best, anywhere, eva!

They since commenced to looking for 5 teenagers ranging from 14-18 who put a kid in his home at gun point, when they went to leave after robbing him, he tried to call 911, and they shot and killed him, 15 years old and gone. The crime rate here in Spring is up, and its ghetto hood everywhere. who ever has been fucking w me, isnt kidding around.

So in fear for my safety and that of my family's i am moving ! i found some great SAFE apartments and im having trouble getting the income proof i need. i bought quickbooks pro and cant figure out how to use it, anyone do payroll on the board? i will barter...
Cilla i cant even imagine anyone flaming you for this post lol.

Well that explains why I didn't hear back . Glad you are ok and I hope your friend comes through everything ok.
Glad you're ok
Thanks guys for the support and sorry for the mass notification, but i feel bad when i cant reply to everyone, and no im not a stuck up b when i dont, lol Just have a lot going on.
Damn those varmints. Sorry this happened to you. Sounds like you could have used a Joe Horn, for the benefit of human kind.
ThreAD!

Sorry Baby cilla, I couldn't resist.

I'm sending 2 gigs of Cyber-Karma your way in the hopes that it will help you get things turned around and back to a normal, peaceful, tranquil, and harmonious existence.

omg subcilla!

I am really sorry that happened to you. I sure hope they catch them and fast.

If you do finally get moved and settled in, try getting some tenants insurance. At least you will have a little peice of mind should that happen again.

Hugs,
hun

GP
Poor baby. I feel your pain. My life is weirdin' out as we speak/type. If ya need to swap snot (cry on each others shoulders) call me I could use a good cry. Take care of you,

Sincerly Onehit/Cheri
That's some foul sh*t going on.. glad you're okay and moving asap. Damn I remember when Spring was nice and calm suburbia. guess times change.
  • bbkid
  • 08-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Wow, cilla I am very sorry to hear about the break in. That totally sux.
Cilla,
You have made the right decision in moving. Remember the two kinds of strength. The strength to control and the strength to yield. Do not mistake yielding for weakness, for in yielding there is resilience. Submissive women are not weaklings.
You will be strong in the face of these new challenges. Submissiveness is a strength seeking proper context. Look to your soul, remember your training!
Damn that's fucked up! Sorry that happened to you. Luckily you weren't there when it happened.

Spring has become the new Greenspoint now. Sad....
I hope everything works out for you.
Stay safe, hope your friend gets well soon. As for that tv that those assholes stole; I hope it blows up in their face.
Cilla,
So sorry Cilla, we haven't met, but we share alot of clientèle. And have much in common,
Please call if you need to.
I can help you with manufacturing your required income statements, and I know Quickbooks. But honey hang in there! I am pm'ing you. I also have a gentleman who is a hobbyist, and a leasing agent.