All things being equal, meaning Black men can be screened as easily as white men/ We all bleed the same color/Ava Love

My super crazy outlooks, my opinions on this may make waves good or bad. In my case I just might totally be out there to some of you prejuduce providers. Anyhow my whole point is that it's time for all of us to come together and start getting to know each other more personally, and all start talking about this shit good or bad. I personallly love this board. Since I'm very outspoken maybe it's time for me to put a bunch of ideas out there to talk about. First of all the Mod's are GREAT. Now comes the shitty stuff, why do some girls only see White men without even giving a black man a chance. We all bleed the same color. But the real main point is when a black man calls and has to ask if the girl will see a black man. How do you think that makes them feel. They might happen to be bad ass and professional upscale and filthy fucking rich at that. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one.
And that's what the buisness is! Ava Love
They get a taste of what it is like to be dearhunter.........totally misunderstood..........I'm just saying
here we go again..............
Hmm don't dogs, cats, birds, cows and many other animals bleed the same color as we?
C'mon ike! You have the power!