Thank God football is back

I am a storyteller, but long story short, football has been vital to my sense of well-being for a long time... Roll Tide Roll, and go Saints!!
We are all very fortunate to call this area home... even if it doesn’t seem that way sometimes ...
College football agreed!

Fuck the over paid whiny cry babies of pro sports!
I am a storyteller, but long story short, football has been vital to my sense of well-being for a long time... Roll Tide Roll, and go Saints!!
We are all very fortunate to call this area home... even if it doesn’t seem that way sometimes ... Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
I knew there was something that wasnt quite right about you Steel Wheels and now I know exactly what it is. Your an Alabama fan Go Tigers!!!

Yes its nice to have some sort of normalcy coming back at least the new normal as it relates to today. I like all sports but golf is my passion both playing and fowling all tours as well as collegiate. So my main sport really hasnt been impacted that much from the covid shutdown or the protest that are so prevalent with other sports. We had about three months of no tournaments and 3 of the 4 our majors were rescheduled and one the British open was canceled. There are still no fans allowed so its got a different feel without all the crowd noise but I can live with that for now. I just hope things go back to normal sometime in the near future.

I am presently taking the day off lounging in front the tv watching the final round of the US Open. There is a 21 year old kid leading it with a very unique swing. I cant help but think about what an idiot I was at 21 and here is this kid that age leading the US Open.
“ Young Guns “ seem to be prevalent in golf these days, it’s refreshing and fun. I am a “lefty “ , so I am biased. Phil seems to be done, I can’t help but to pull for “Bubba” Watson , he’s kinda a local boy, he is a major investor in the Blue Wahoo baseball team in Pensacola I enjoy golf and majorly suck at golf at the same time... this U.S Open course is brutal!
I was born in Shreveport, moved to Columbus, Ms, then Mobile, Al, then Ridgecest, Ca, then back to Mobile, Al. It’s been my home since 1979... I am a ‘Bama fan because I had 4 buddies sign with them from high school, that was 1984... they weren’t very good back then , neither were the Saints ... times change, Roll Tide Roll and who dat? Don’t think I don’t mean it either...