Dates are important

With the new rules and set up of this site, I know guys get discouraged as hell when looking for a friend to hang out with, but the best solution I can think of is to make sure and check the dates on the encounter reports.

There are lurkers and members that are thinking that those of us that visit are still there, when we are not.
My heart is, but I am physically not present.

I dislike what this site has become, but it is what it is because of politics and laws.

Hope yall are doing well down south!
Doing good here, just waiting on you to come back!
With the new rules and set up of this site, I know guys get discouraged as hell when looking for a friend to hang out with, but the best solution I can think of is to make sure and check the dates on the encounter reports.

There are lurkers and members that are thinking that those of us that visit are still there, when we are not.
My heart is, but I am physically not present.

I dislike what this site has become, but it is what it is because of politics and laws.

Hope yall are doing well down south! Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan

I blame you.... Its all your fault.... If you would have stayed down south where your sexy little bottom belongs none of this would have happened.

Well thats not true at all but I think I can speak for everyone when I say you are missed. Well maybe not all of you I am fine with the smart ass mouth of yours being way the fuck up in VA but the rest of you belongs on the coast.
Lmfao! Basscat, my East Coast mouth and low tolerance from bullshit are a package deal.
If a man cant handle a woman who refuses to suck the fart out of his ass, then carry on and find a concubine
Lmfao! Basscat, my East Coast mouth and low tolerance from bullshit are a package deal.
If a man cant handle a woman who refuses to suck the fart out of his ass, then carry on and find a concubine Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan

But I want you as my concubine I just dont want that smart ass mouth of yours. I want you to be my subservient kitten that just goes along with everything I want all the time all the while looking fine as hell with those perfect boobs of yours.

I actually like that your assertive and speak your mind. Obviously not as much as I like your perfect tits because its clear from all my post about them that I obsess on those but I do appreciate all that makes up Kynsley even that smart ass mouth of yours
I love you too dear friend.

Stellix, after the holidays
If a man cant handle a woman who refuses to suck the fart out of his ass, then carry on and find a concubine Originally Posted by Guest070721
Love This