Arrest Report

Anyone know the two arrested in Ridgeland yesterday? I guess this means, trying talk someone into being a prostitute. I"m not sure if they are local ladies or not. I've never seen either of them. I"D LIKE TO, THO!
Hadn't heard about it. Was it on a news site?
I would be down for the younger of the two. Why dont you go bail her out and we will share the expense as well as the rewards of freeing her from jail.

I googled the hell out of the hot one and came up dry. I have found some utr gold over the years searching the arrest records then using the intel to make contact with ladies with proclivities to hobby.
I never heard it on the news. Just in the arrest report and started looking.
What website are y’all using to see the arrest reports? Can you PM me? I’m dying to find them but no luck so far.
Not sure if I can list that on this forum, SmileG. It reaveals real life names. Sorry, but I did pm ya.
One of them has an ad still up on Tryst and was advertising heavily on STG. They got nabbed quick. Looks like they had barely been in town more than a day. No idea what trait they possessed that attracted the AG’s eye so fast.
I was thinking the same thing 4runner.
One of them has an ad still up on Tryst and was advertising heavily on STG. They got nabbed quick. Looks like they had barely been in town more than a day. No idea what trait they possessed that attracted the AG’s eye so fast. Originally Posted by 4runnerMSva

I found the ads but not sure if we’re allowed to post the links. Her Tryst ad says “🚫🚫NO LAW ENFORCEMENT🚫🚫”

I can’t imagine how she could possibly get arrested with such a clear notice posted. But she didn’t include that on her STG ad, so I guess that was the legal loophole that caused her downfall. (Of course, I’m being sarcastic. Some people don’t get sarcasm, so I felt compelled to clarify.)

It always kills me when some young lady asks “are you a cop?” And that’s her only form of screening. Do they really think the cops can’t lie about that? Of course they can! Where in the world did they get the idea that any LEO has to answer that question truthfully (just because one of the targets of their investigation asks)? Good grief!!! Undercover cops wouldn’t even be possible if that’s all anyone had to do. Hell, if that worked, then I would ask everyone I ever met no matter what the circumstances were.
WELL DAMN ... SCREENING just quadrupled ughhhhhhh.
This is what I hate most about my job.
NO CRIME IN Ridgeland?
I believe they emailed me from tryst yesterday trying to get me and I haven't even made it to Mississippi yet. Just got here today... Wow
Can someone pm me the link to the arrest report too? Would be much appreciated
Can someone pm me the link to the arrest report too? Would be much appreciated Originally Posted by edhardy1985
Do a google search “Ridgeland prostitution” and the article pops right up.
I have found some utr gold over the years searching the arrest records then using the intel to make contact with ladies with proclivities to hobby. Originally Posted by BassCat

This kind of thing is why you'll always be our hero!
I never heard it on the news. Just in the arrest report and started looking. Originally Posted by Guitar
Found the arrest report in question (Guitar, you sent me a link months ago - thanks). I've spent the better part of a wasted Saturday morning getting entertained by filtering the search to just prostitution arrests. I've gone back almost 10 years at this point. Amazing how many arrests occur at 6am, 11pm, 3am, etc...some are really odd times. I always visualized some type of organized bust being during the day or early evening. Wonder how many of these arrests are just incidental to something else (suspicion of drugs, cops getting called for noise complaint, etc).

Have a great weekend guys, I've got to get productive!

o2