URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=284947
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: BBBJ,K9,FF,COA
Hair Length and Color: Long and Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: What you see is what you get. Kim K type of body. Huge MM breasts. Gigantic, soft, round pillowy bottom.
Recommendation: Yes
  • BLM69
  • 10-03-2018, 05:15 PM
Let's see some pics
  • 1life
  • 10-03-2018, 06:00 PM
Yeah I can’t get any pics to come up on her.
Great review, I had the same experience with this sweet gal!!! [/PRIVATE]
Great review, I had the same experience with this sweet gal!!! [/PRIVATE] Originally Posted by Ehccpxl6514
Tried setting something up and she cancelled last minute, said she had to go back to Houston. I tell her she would’ve been upset if I did that, she tells me to lose her number for being rude lol. 3 hours later I’m arriving at the same exact hotel to see another provider since she cancelled and see her walking out to valet.
Definitely kardashian type but not like her pics advertise. She has put on a lot of weight, to some ppl not bad but just not like the pics. I’d still visit if I could bc I’m a sucker for that type
Nice. Fucked her a few years ago and she was a good fuck.
Yeah that ass is something I wish I could’ve recorded it in slow motion when I fucked her
Good gawd. How did I miss this one
You can get lucky and catch her on a good day
Otherwise she’ll cuss you out for re scheduling. Not worth it in my opinion. She doesn’t look like her showcase pics for sure put on a good 20lbs+
Yeah I can’t get any pics to come up on her. Originally Posted by 1life
Same here.
So I went to her Profile.
clicked on "find all posts by Kylie Nicole"
click on that and start scrolling/reading where SHE has posted an ad.
Those will contain her selfies.
Here you go: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...7396&highlight=

She does look like a fun time.
You can get lucky and catch her on a good day
Otherwise she’ll cuss you out for re scheduling. Not worth it in my opinion. She doesn’t look like her showcase pics for sure put on a good 20lbs+ Originally Posted by Rocky.road
I have left the house enroute to visit a lady, had plenty of time, only to be stopped on 75 or 35 for 2 hr due to a wreck. I got cussed out for re-scheduling. I even sent pics of being parked on 75. If you have not been cussed out by a provider at least once you are not hobbying enough. LOL
I have left the house enroute to visit a lady, had plenty of time, only to be stopped on 75 or 35 for 2 hr due to a wreck. I got cussed out for re-scheduling. I even sent pics of being parked on 75. If you have not been cussed out by a provider at least once you are not hobbying enough. LOL Originally Posted by dallaswill
Hahahaha +1 dallaswill thank you for making me feel better LOL