Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=373557
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Her incall in downtown roch
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Check her showcase.... 5'4", phenomenal body!
Recommendation: Yes
I'm just gonna say this about that - Zylee this weekend sent out a text message to all of her contacts advertising her availability. I know, normally not a problem - but she didn't send them out blindly - everybody's numbers were visible to all! And, based on some of the responses - some of our boys may have some explaining to do on the home front.......based on that little breach of etiquette - Zylee is off the list - forever - for me.
I'm just gonna say this about that - Zylee this weekend sent out a text message to all of her contacts advertising her availability. I know, normally not a problem - but she didn't send them out blindly - everybody's numbers were visible to all! And, based on some of the responses - some of our boys may have some explaining to do on the home front.......based on that little breach of etiquette - Zylee is off the list - forever - for me. Originally Posted by redwing_centerfield
lol

Use a burner phone children
If ur gonna be dumb

I was with a provider last weekend showed me her texts etc
Nicknames

Know ur provider boys

They messy
I'm just gonna say this about that - Zylee this weekend sent out a text message to all of her contacts advertising her availability. I know, normally not a problem - but she didn't send them out blindly - everybody's numbers were visible to all! And, based on some of the responses - some of our boys may have some explaining to do on the home front.......based on that little breach of etiquette - Zylee is off the list - forever - for me. Originally Posted by redwing_centerfield
wtf ya want smart too???
wtf ya want smart too??? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
They are not

But guys need to be because of this
You guys ever heard of a room fee?