Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fem...u/986457879127
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Near Destiny
Hair Length and Color: Mid-length dark hair, slightly unkept
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'5", fairly curvey with a wonderful set of tits. If she's the girl in the pictures they're a few years old but she's still pretty hot.
Recommendation: No
SCD,

Please read your PM's ... Name

DD
  • Sam54
  • 05-05-2019, 07:33 PM
Man sorry for your dismal experience, but you saved allot of guys grief and $ with this one! Off my list now!
Man sorry for your dismal experience, but you saved allot of guys grief and $ with this one! Off my list now! Originally Posted by Sam54
SCD...thanks for posting a NO!!

S54, you are correct.
Sadly, too many knuckleheads wont post a NO, when they should OR will say, "had the same experience" when they didnt post a review...
If the activities had been better I would have considered giving a "yes", since I'm partially to blame for allowing all the shenanigans before things actually started. But given the shenanigans and the terrible activities it was an easy "no"
Thanks for posting.., like to see these bad providers get a review
Was going to see her...thanks for the heads up
Thats a shame i saw her on skip i was thinking about giving her a shot. Thanks for letting us know. What is pt?
But you seem like you’re also part of the problem. You want to go on a car date and drive around of course time is gonna get wasted. You could have just went to the room and did the deed if you’re so concerned about time.

But who am i to talk? Ive also done the same thing and wasted time and money. But i’ll never go to a store with a working girl ever again thats just asking for trouble.
PT is Prohibited Topic, means it's not allowed to be discussed but it's not good news. I wanted a car date because I feel safer there, and State Fair Motel had a cockroach problem last time I was there and I doubt it's changed. I had a close by location in mind to go park, a five minute drive isn't the same and 90 minutes spent convincing her I'm not LE and giving her cash upfront to go shopping with.
When i walk in the room i usually just say hi nice to meet you then shake her hand. If she asks me if im a cop i say no im not a cop. Then ill start touching her butt and tits lol. If i do that it should be pretty obvious im not a cop. Also i take my clothes off a cop wouldn’t do that either i dont think.
As I stated I do take some responsibility for what happened, but I however asking for a car date instead of going to her room doesn't make it any more likely that I'm affiliated with LE. Especially since we already had discussed a car date initially. Another reason I changed my mind about going up to her room is she called me when I was ten minutes out and I could hear men's voices in the background and I didn't want to get robbed. She later told me she had friends over who left before I got there. She's a fuckin tweaker who was trying to say that every car that drove by had two people in it so I must be a cop. But even setting aside all the events that transpired before we got down to business, the services were rushed, mechanical, and just awful.
Sorry you had to deal with the shenanigans. Thanks for the heads up
Thx 4 the heads up