Encounter: Sweet and Sexy GLAMAZON Thai Jasmine (Shout out Albadai)

Date: 1/13
Name: Thai Jasmine
User ID:: N/A
Phone: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...0-Thai-Jasmine
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: Provided after screening
Activities: Dfk, bbbj, Mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Light brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Amazing slim Body with some MMs that will make your mouth water.
Recommendation: 100 times yes!
  • TAZ
  • 02-14-2021, 05:48 AM
Strange. Previous review of her had no DFK but this review DFK is mentioned multiple times.
Just saying...
Strange. Previous review of her had no DFK but this review DFK is mentioned multiple times.
Just saying... Originally Posted by TAZ
Like so many things, you have to factor in some realities like:
1. They ALL DFK, Swallow, squirt etc. - just maybe not for you.
2. Hobbyists sometimes write better than they experience
3. Don't feel inadequate. No one actually shoots a gallon of jizz and covers the ceiling with it.
We kissed. I was more focused on that Young, Tight Pussy. That was more important to me than kissing but I will post about it in future reviews. Still learning and English Lit was not my best subject.
I hope she is, appreciate the info didn't know she was Dfk either.
Just saying... Originally Posted by TAZ
Hey sorry, yeah I expect Lfk going in but she was really happy about that Caramel macchiato, it was her way of saying thank you.

It was really slow at first and she was the one that poked her tongue out, I went with the flow. She was really relaxed the whole time and whenever I wanted dfk it was there. We definitely meshed well. She probably says it to everybody but she said she really liked me and even gave me one of her drinks.

I don’t know how common that is but she’s super friendly and I liked how hard she was trying to get me to come back, I did also tip but that was after.

If you are wondering I don’t have any facial hair, and I was smooth and freshly shaven going in.
Silver got the tongue. Don't be jelly fellas