https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=332361

City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: DNT and Park
Activities: CBJ w/DT CFS K9
Hair Length and Color: Medium length brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I wouldn’t call Raven a PAWG, but she does have a juicy booty. Pretty face, nice natural breast, and a really laid back cool vibe.
Recommendation: Yes
A very nice read.
I sincerely apologize guys, but Raven is only doing CBJ’s. She also has a no review policy which I completely overlooked. I’ve known her for years, and just assumed it was ok to do a review. I tried to have the review removed after I found out she didn’t want it posted but it was too late. I totally respect a providers boundaries, and just screwed the pooch on this one. Lesson learned, ask before writing a review!
I sincerely apologize guys, but Raven is only doing CBJ’s. She also has a no review policy which I completely overlooked. I’ve known her for years, and just assumed it was ok to do a review. I tried to have the review removed after I found out she didn’t want it posted but it was too late. I totally respect a providers boundaries, and just screwed the pooch on this one. Lesson learned, ask before writing a review! Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
She only does CBJs? or does she advertise that she only does CBJs? Unless you were lying, per your review (that she does no want published per her policy), she gave you a slobby BBBJ with DT. Just like providers that put no BBFS in the ads/signature lines, yet reviews and intel says she does.

Providers have a NRP because they have something to hide and YMMV on services is the biggest thing they do not want out there on the internet. They can do deceptive ads/pre appointment chat and get away with it since there is no history of her on the consistency of services.