User ID::
Phone: 2146385722
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12648607
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: I20 and Bowen
Activities: Offered:
Footjob, grooming, waxing, Russian, Domination - mild, Face sitting, Greek, FS, Lunch / dinner dates, Massage - sensual, Nuru, Massage - therapeutic, MSOG, DATY, Prostate massage, Rimming, Role-playing, Toy show, Water sports - giving
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length (from photos)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bbw from photos - never got to actually meet her as she never gave me her address.
Recommendation: No
Since posting this i got an apology text from her saying that she was feeling unwell last night, took some allergy meds and passed out.

An hour after that she updated me saying that she had just found out she should have been boiling the water she's been drinking and was awaiting a call from a dr.

So maybe not all her fault.
Arlington announced this morning that there was no contamination of the city’s water supply, so if she got sick it wasn’t from drinking the water.
Arlington announced this morning that there was no contamination of the city’s water supply, so if she got sick it wasn’t from drinking the water. Originally Posted by TinMan
Well depending on if her incall is also where she lives, she may not have been drinking Arlington’s water.