SO TIRED!!!!

Before any if you new generation what-ever you call yourself goes to bashing any of our local talent you need to consult with your elders. I know most of you are so use to disrespecting people online with no consequences, well that time has FUCKIN COME to the end. Before you post anything negative about our talent be sure to reach out to Myself, Gman, HID, Harley, Cajun, Cassman, Number 6, Dan, or TOK for the correct advice on how to proceed. Thank you in advance. No comment NEEDED or Wanted!!!
Just couldn’t help but comment on this post, the last time I checked the purpose of a public forum was for members to express their opinion of a particular person or topic as long as it stays within community guidelines. Their review or opinion of a provider or member is just that-their opinion. And they have just as much of a right to post it as anyone else on here and damn sure don’t have to ask anyone’s permission to post it I know that I for one won’t, and if someone doesn’t like it then that’s their problem.
Normal guy...take your pills and chill. I've seen quite a few of the local ladies and have disagreed with you "elders". Of course probably there's only one or two of you older than I am. I just don't provide the "no" reviews that some of the locals should get. So again, take your pills and chill
That’s an awful recent join date to have such an attitude. Chill man.
People should write encounters true to how they feel about the encounter. OP should take a seat before he’s called out
You say potato, I say patato. To each its own.
Normal I think not