Encounter: Chanel visit at Bali, unplanned but welcomed change in my hobby routine

Date: Aug 1,2023
Name: Chanel
Address and Phone: -
Address: Walnut and Audelia
Phone: 468-685-6980
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table shower, HJ, BBBJ, Stripper slide , Daty, 69, Mish, K9, CG and CIM
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful shiny black long hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Latina ( Columbian & Armenian ??);
Physical Description: Somewhat tall girl but with latina curves, and sexy tits popping out of her skimpy dark outfit . She is a looker and has what I would call perfect DSLs. She has luscious black hair that shines in the dimmed light. Not skinny, very womanly in the best way.She is shaved below and has some tattoos to make her appearance more interesting or enticing. Her skin is very soft and contrasting with her black lacy teddy.Her excellent English surprised me. Chanel comes across as forthcoming and pleasant attitude , not too crazy but warm to get my hormones into overdrive.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad to see a Latina popping up in this location! Will def have to make a visit!
  • Vulva
  • 08-02-2023, 06:48 AM
Asking for my neighbor with the colostomy bag.
Does she offer BBFS and CIP?
I need to see this Latina to get my fix in
Does she offer BBFS and CIP? Originally Posted by Vulva
Same question. ??
I got bbbj and CFS on first visit. Emo already knows me, that maybe counted a little and maybe more is available on second visit.
I got bbbj and CFS on first visit. Emo already knows me, that maybe counted a little and maybe more is available on second visit. Originally Posted by oysterlvr
A Benjamin and it would have been the first trip.
Money always talks. Chanel is the best choice for Latinas now. Maybe the only choice
A little change to the routine makes a big difference in the hobby
Looks like you had some stellar activities done to you
At least she made the most out of it
I need to jump in those buns.
Mexican or Columbian food works