whyyy, oh why...PLEASE

Everyone has that smell from various hormones and secretions in thw many moist areas of our bodies.
To think yours is perfect, you're wrong

BUT, there is nothing NASTIER than a man who doesn't take a shower after a BM, right before meeting with a lady!! Seriously!

Also, WHY is it, that men automatically think, that a special from 2 WEEKS ago(sometimes a month!), is "their" automatic rate?!! I now hate running any type of special or discount...not just that, but a couple times, I've given regulars a break or a discount, if they are a little short($10-$15 usually)...then THEY automatically think that their rate is ALWAYS that.

I think I'm too nice. Because I'm not rude enough to say "Hey, you shorted me, and I know we negotiated less last time, but that was a one time thing".

I've also had the issue of where I discount a 3rd/4th timer, and then I don't hear from them for awhile (2 months, in 1 of my fave's case), and then I get the whole negotiation talk.

Grrr...Please explain these phenomena to me!! LOL! If you want our girlie parts clean, we don't wanna head south, and find out a newborn's diaper smells better! OH OH OH, not just that!!! Cover or not, PLEASE shower, after you see someone else! Whether it's your SO, friend, another provider. You don't wanna smell/taste another person, WE DON'T EITHER!!!

ok, I'm done. I'm sorry ya'll! It's just been one of them weeks, where apparently I got all *3* of the above in the same time frame!!!
This will end well...NOT...ijs
This will end well...NOT...ijs Originally Posted by boardman

LOL it's all good...besides, not like I can go putting this up as a facebook status, lmao!!!
It was about time one of these threads came around again. The only time fucktards and hooktards alike warsh their asses is when someone complains about it on a SHMB. You should post this once a day to remind us all.
I had a client take a shit with the door open yesterday right in front of me. Then to make things even more uncomfortable, he talked to me the whole time he was shiting. At least this was after the session had taken place.
lol....yeah, because I have that kind of time...YOU could sticky it O.o
I had a client take a shit with the door open yesterday right in front of me. Then to make things even more uncomfortable, he talked to me the whole time he was shiting. At least this was after the session had taken place. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Brooke, are you complaining about his manners or bragging that you fucked the shit out of him?
That is carrying GFE (BFE?) a bit too far!
Brooke, are you complaining about his manners or bragging that you fucked the shit out of him? Originally Posted by tracer
LOL...I like that, that's funny as shit!
Oh fuck that, you ladies have had guys try and do a poo at your place and you didn't demand they leave!? If some guy tried to do that in front of me I would have him by is hair and chuck him out with his trousers still around his ankles!

Sometimes violence IS the answer, and that would be a prime example of when
I had a client take a shit with the door open yesterday right in front of me. Then to make things even more uncomfortable, he talked to me the whole time he was shiting. At least this was after the session had taken place. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
So TexasGator stopped by to see you.
Amber, there are some cheap bastard Hobbyist out there, and there are some absolute moron Hobbyist out there.

Looks like you have met both.

One of the good things about ECCIE and other info sharing boards is just that, we can share info. The knife cuts both ways. If we, as Hobbyist, want the Ladies to live up to the standards that is supposed to go along with Verified Provider Status, then we, as Hobbyist, should be willing to conduct ourselves in the same manner.

We have had the "wipe your ass" sticky for some time now, you would think that guys would learn.
Brooke, are you complaining about his manners or bragging that you fucked the shit out of him? Originally Posted by tracer

LOL that was funny as hell!

Just for the record ... I was complaining about his manners, but I do feel kind'a good about myself now .... I fucked the shit out of somebody I can see the title of my next ad now.
Oh fuck that, you ladies have had guys try and do a poo at your place and you didn't demand they leave!? If some guy tried to do that in front of me I would have him by is hair and chuck him out with his trousers still around his ankles!

Sometimes violence IS the answer, and that would be a prime example of when Originally Posted by Valerie
Nope..... Not gonna do it....... Not gonna take the bait on this one..... I'll just stand here, smile and look purdy......

Obviously the OP has never met me...... My smells is wunderfuls! ALWAYS!

JaD