Pics and Details....

Hey Guys....

I just want to clarify a couple of things. I understand the hesitation some of you have sending a pic. I will accept a P411 profile in lieu of that. I am not looking for George Clooney, but I do have preferences.

Regarding details, in Florida the board allows guys to write a full narrative report of every move they made in my oval orifice and, as an ex-paralegal, I do not want to be on a stand having them read back to me. I understand that ECCIE is a review board and I have no problem with a list of the initials that took place being written in a review.

I am full GFE, not PSE, and lots of very sexy fun. If you enjoy an all around great experience with a beautiful and funny lady with a very happy ending then we will have a great time :-).

Thanks for your time and have an awesome day!!!
uuuhhhhhh ok
  • bbkid
  • 10-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the update. We've already got 3 or 4 multi-page threads in the Men's Room discussing this issue. We appreciate the clarification.
Hey Guys....

I just want to clarify a couple of things. I understand the hesitation some of you have sending a pic. I will accept a P411 profile in lieu of that. I am not looking for George Clooney, but I do have preferences.

Regarding details, in Florida the board allows guys to write a full narrative report of every move they made in my oval orifice and, as an ex-paralegal, I do not want to be on a stand having them read back to me. I understand that ECCIE is a review board and I have no problem with a list of the initials that took place being written in a review.

I am full GFE, not PSE, and lots of very sexy fun. If you enjoy an all around great experience with a beautiful and funny lady with a very happy ending then we will have a great time :-).

Thanks for your time and have an awesome day!!! Originally Posted by TexasSexy
Screening based on looks is your right. But, to avoid the humiliation of getting rejected based on appearance, could you provide a general idea of how ugly, fat, old, handicapped, racial diverse I guy can be and still be allowed to hand over his $300/hour? It would save you and potential clients time and make it less uncomfortable.
Well, some of the gentlemen I have met with may disagree with your assessment.

Part of my screening process also involves reviewing everything you have written on this board and I dont hang out with haters in Florida and I wont hang out with haters here so a lot of this is completely irrelevant and definitely unnecessary. If you dont like what a provider offers then find one that suits your needs. Being rude to a newcomer is just bad manners.

I advertise to and set appointments with respectful gentleman looking for a great time and not the ones spreading hate. While yall are busy doing this I am busy meeting quality gentlemen.

TexasSexy :-)
  • Trey
  • 10-19-2012, 10:52 AM
Sounds like way to much bullshit to me.
Well, some of the gentlemen I have met with may disagree with your assessment.

Part of my screening process also involves reviewing everything you have written on this board and I dont hang out with haters in Florida and I wont hang out with haters here so a lot of this is completely irrelevant and definitely unnecessary. If you dont like what a provider offers then find one that suits your needs. Being rude to a newcomer is just bad manners.

I advertise to and set appointments with respectful gentleman looking for a great time and not the ones spreading hate. While yall are busy doing this I am busy meeting quality gentlemen.

TexasSexy :-) Originally Posted by TexasSexy
I am not sure why you accused me of being mean, disrespectful and spreading hate by suggesting that you provide potential clients with more information on what appearance is unacceptable to you. Many ladies state age limits, weight limits, racial limits, etc. How is suggesting you do the same spreading hate?

There are clearly physicals features you are screening out based on profiles alone. Why not state what they are and help guys avoid getting humiliated?
She and MILF Debbie should hook up since their screening sounds similar. You best not be an ugly mo fo or you ain't getting any of that pussy.
  • bbkid
  • 10-19-2012, 11:44 AM
You best not be an ugly mo fo or you ain't getting any of that pussy. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
Well Shit, Fuck, Damn. I guess that leaves me out then.
Just curious not hating , but are you cool with my pic only showing my chin ? Or perhaps a ear and part of my cheek ? This is not meant to be disrespectful . Just curious as you show nothing , but want clients to pass your standards .
I have been told I am good looking, many ladies love me. This is my latest photo

No photos, too much bullshit, possible security risk => not interested.
After careful review and consideration of all of your unsolicited advice, Im still pretty sure nobody can manange this product better than me. What would you do if you got more than 100 date requests in one hour? Prolly figure out a way to make it more managable.

There's the same group of idiot haters on the board in Florida. Nobody listens to them either.

Yall have a nice day, boys.
  • Trey
  • 10-19-2012, 03:15 PM
You're the hooker that posted the thread, and in coed discussions. So that means it will be discussed. If you don't want that put this shit in an ad.
You're the hooker that posted the thread, and in coed discussions. So that means it will be discussed. If you don't want that put this shit in an ad. Originally Posted by trey
It is a threAD She did say she accepts p411