WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ECCIE

Every day I get on here reading about he said she said bullcrap. Everyone seems to get off track on the original topic of the post. All I can say is all this kiddy bickering makes me laugh. Why doesn't everyone just grow up and act like adults and use this board like its intended to be used. All this bickering and bashing woman and guys on here isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

So everyone please let's act like grown adults and stay on topic when posting a comment.
Wow, nine minutes have passed and Three Sides hasn't asked her to post taint. He's slipping.
Every day I get on here reading about he said she said bullcrap. Everyone seems to get off track on the original topic of the post. All I can say is all this kiddy bickering makes me laugh. Why doesn't everyone just grow up and act like adults and use this board like its intended to be used. All this bickering and bashing woman and guys on here isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

So everyone please let's act like grown adults and stay on topic when posting a comment. Originally Posted by sweet summer

Like some of the smarter people have said here......" Don't look at it", then my favorite.... " turn the computer off"

Why bitch about something you have no control of?

Take an ad out in the Green sheet....
  • Molay
  • 10-24-2012, 09:10 PM
It's just people being people. It happens to a lesser degree in the real world. Add anonymity and it just gets more pronounced. There is an easy way to handle it...just don't get sucked in. None of it means anything unless you let it.

The site still serves it's purpose. It is easy to find and research providers. The rest is just entertainment.
Hey babe, get naked or shut-up!
SS... If I hurt your feelings.. that was not my intent....

But those were some good options, to not get upset.
What has happened to Eccie? It's not that Eccie has changed since you came abord, it's simply that your rose colored glasses came off.

Take an ad out in the Green sheet.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
They still put out the green sheet? I have not seen one of them in forever!