Personal Forum

This website should create a personals forum similar to eharmony, match.com, etc. for providers and hobbyists.

A lot of providers and hobbyists wouldn't feel comfortable entering into a relationship with someone who has never been in the hobby. We’ve become so desensitized to our little corner of the world that we often forget the stigmatism that is associated with it. I once read the average American has 15 sexual partners throughout their lifetime. Imagine the possible reaction when you tell someone that has not been in the hobby that you've been with hundreds of men or women.

Profiles could let potential partners know if they were retired, planning on retiring when they met that special someone, or plan to remain in the hobby after meeting that special someone.
I would give that forum 30 seconds until it turned into another "Provider Ads" section.
Pleasure on one side: business on the other.
i thought this was a dating site. We are have the same ideas? its a perfect match.
i thought this was a dating site. We are have the same ideas? its a perfect match. Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
In that case , it was very wise of you chosing that handle for a dating site.
You must be the guy rejected by the dating site saying " regretfully sir, when women read what you would like to see in your women, 'your dick' is not an acceptable answer."
I think my actual answer was . The owner of the site did call me. hahahha
Wait a minute... if we get them to date us ... we don't have to pay them .... right...
Guess your looking for a FREEBIE.... Good luck with that..
total sausage fest.....

100:1 ratio minimum

oh, good luck
. I once read the average American has 15 sexual partners throughout their lifetime.. Originally Posted by GrandPoobah
Daaamn, is this real??? Waaay before I started doing this, I had already hit the big 3-0, guess I must be not be average then?
I would give that forum 30 seconds until it turned into another "Provider Ads" section. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
You are being VERY generous. I think the 1st post would be an ad!

Seriously, if a guy posts it would read something like:
"I don't want to pay for sex anymore and looking for a lady who will understand that I am a cheating bastard. Please PM for details"

I once read the average American has 15 sexual partners throughout their lifetime. Imagine the possible reaction when you tell someone that has not been in the hobby that you've been with hundreds of men or women. Originally Posted by GrandPoobah
I have had a number of civilian ladies (in the beginning of a relationship) ask very sincerely how many partners I have had....DAMN, start out telling stories from the get-go.
...and then she will say something like, 10, more than 10.... more than 20 ... O M G don't tell me its more than 20....

....and all I want to say is NO I haven't been with more than 10 women this month.....but its only the 20th...
Guess your looking for a FREEBIE.... Good luck with that.. Originally Posted by Himmler
Don't be so quick to judge...what about all the providers who really enjoy sex and just need a quickee to achieve an orgasm?
"I don't want to pay for sex anymore and looking for a lady who will understand that I am a cheating bastard. Please PM for details" Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Best personal ad ever. I'm PMing you right now.
Best personal ad ever. I'm PMing you right now. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Got your PM, We don't have to go Dutch at Subway....., I will pay the whole thing.
i think you forgot the 0 or maybe the two 00's at the end of the 15