pimps texting girls

Ive noticed since I got on bp that Ive got alot of pimps texting my phone! Is this a usual thing. Do other girls get these text? I just ignore them but it seems like it never stops! WTH!! Theres probably no way to stop it I was just curious if this happens alot to other girls!!
should you not be asking in the All girls forum?
I get these all the time. Never, ever, ever reply. Opening a line of commucation w/ these guys is the worst thing you can do.

Just save their number under pimp each and every time a new one texts' you.
I get these all the time. Never, ever, ever reply. Opening a line of commucation w/ these guys is the worst thing you can do.

Just save their number under pimp each and every time a new one texts' you. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

But mine would be under "business agent"!!!
  • Trey
  • 08-13-2010, 07:08 AM
What do pimp txt say? Join my team or else
  • bbkid
  • 08-13-2010, 07:18 AM
But mine would be under "business agent"!!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Cutie_pie, whatever you do, don't let rbj become your pimp. You'll get all hairy - like him.

Oh, and yes, just ignore them. Brooke has a good idea there for saving them.
I get em all the time... usually they give you some ghetto ass name, or just ask if you wanna join "pimpin" or a "winning team". Some even come up with a cute lil rhyme. Them some send you pics of their dick, or one like this one a P sent me the other day...yum.. just makes me wanna drop my purse and my panties NOT
Attachment 13603

Is that a fucking gun in his hand?
Some even come up with a cute lil rhyme. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Dammit LD, you just gave up my MO. Now Brooke knows what I've been up to.
You need to be punished.
  • Trey
  • 08-13-2010, 07:37 AM
And you didn't jump on that. Look at that pimp mobile you gotta join I bet he let's you drive him around. You need to call him back, ask him to send pic of his Dick.

I saw a show that was about pimps, they said pimp like Texas its easy to find girls. It was an old show but maybe that's true and why so many here.
Dammit LD, you just gave up my MO. Now Brooke knows what I've been up to.
You need to be punished. Originally Posted by boardman
come spank me papi
And you didn't jump on that. Look at that pimp mobile you gotta join I bet he let's you drive him around. You need to call him back, ask him to send pic of his Dick.

I saw a show that was about pimps, they said pimp like Texas its easy to find girls. It was an old show but maybe that's true and why so many here. Originally Posted by trey
yes, there are plenty of desperate, attention hungry, self hating dummies in the world to serve someone that really doesn't give a damn about them.. happens every day
  • Trey
  • 08-13-2010, 07:48 AM
You like that pimp txt I sent you daph let me know when you're ready to win.
If I sent out texts undoubtedly chics would laugh at me, I'm so inconsequential. Anyhow. save the texts and phone numbers and stick with this board.
I see your getting involved thats awesome girl.....

Dont ever respond, not even with a little LMAO, NUTHING, or they will keep harrassing you cause they think you might be out of pocket!!!

If you ever need anything as far as help, pls PM Brooke, LD, Mila, and myself.....these are just some of the girls that are active on the board alot and have a really good head on their shoulders.
But mine would be under "business agent"!!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
What do pimp txt say? Join my team or else Originally Posted by trey
LMAO.. you two are too funny.