Providers not keeping appointments.

What is up with Providers not keeping appointments?

Seems like recently a number of providers (Well known ones.) just don't care about appointments anymore and sees them as they come.
If your appointment falls while they're busy, tough luck.

Maybe it's the class of providers I'm seeing recently.
What most providers don't realize is the amount of planning and time commitment it takes for us to schedule a session.

1st - the time consuming process to select the right provider for this session.

Most guys have to take 1/2 or an entire day off from work; or make some excuse to the SO.

Then get ready, drive over to the incall - sometimes with several calls to confirm.

THEN no answer; or NS - followed by some lame BS excuse.

For the ladies - the appointment represents an hour of work and $150-250 - and I think sometimes they would rather just stay home, or go shopping or hang with friends and that session fee is just no-big-deal - they can make the money up with the next sucker/victim.

Wait a day (to get the O M G BS excuse) then post an alert. Most of the time, that will cause her to post in the alert her BS.

And I am really sorry that I lump all Providers into this category. Every third Blue Moon there really was something important that came up and it couldn't be helped.

BUT I will continue to bet the excuse is BS and apologize that 1 out of 15,343,281th time it was real.
I too have noticed an increase in the number of NS recently! Is it some kind of unfortunate phase of the moon, the time of year or just a general " I don't give s*** attitude?"

abdclub
I always figure they got a better offer...
How many NCNS's occur versus how many NCNS alerts get posted? I think it is a tiny fraction, and that posting the alert has very little value/impact. Basically, the NCNS victim/NCNS poster has his doable provider list reduced by at least one. In "our thing" here, it appears that trim must be in short supply relative to the supply of fucktards and cash. That doesn't make sense, but there it is.
You forgot the most important part of the situation: How many hours or days you have to work to earn the money to play. Unfortunately, some ladies don't worry about the business side of the Hobby. The figure that if they miss this call, there will be another right behind it. They don't know how much the guys talk to each other away from the posts. Then, when their biz falls off, they wonder why, and then have to start the long road back to re-establishing a GOOD reputation. That's why you rarely have the top ladies miss a call without making contact on the front end, instead of making excuses on the back end. Ladies who work the business will always have business.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
"Texan game getting ready to start. Man, I hope David Carr has a great year."
My last one I drive 50 miles to get there talked to her on the phone and then NS. I had seen her before but will not see her again. Yes she is on this board and we had a fun time the first time.
My last one I drive 50 miles to get there talked to her on the phone and then NS. I had seen her before but will not see her again. Yes she is on this board and we had a fun time the first time. Originally Posted by Mrgalveston
That sucks. And the excuse was?
One posting of a provider for a NS or have somebody drive a distance and dont answer hurts them immediately. It does not hurt their business by one it stops completely. One of the comments I read said it will be a long road to recovery which is right on unless u have regulars. Most of them dont recover from a NS at all.
I have had very few NCNS in my time hobbying because if during the process of setting up the appointment I get this feeling that the provider is flaky I just move on to the next provider. All of us value our time and the worst thing that can happen is to waste all the time setting up appointment and driving to incall only to find out that it was an NCNS and you have to do it all over again.

By the same token I always call if I cannot keep up an appointment as soon as i can to give the provider enough time to adjust her schedule.
I have had very few NCNS in my time hobbying because if during the process of setting up the appointment I get this feeling that the provider is flaky I just move on to the next provider. All of us value our time and the worst thing that can happen is to waste all the time setting up appointment and driving to incall only to find out that it was an NCNS and you have to do it all over again.

By the same token I always call if I cannot keep up an appointment as soon as i can to give the provider enough time to adjust her schedule. Originally Posted by proper
Same here. In all my time I think I have only had 2 NCNS and if I can't keep an appointment which is not often, I try to call as much in advance as I can.
I don't know about other guys but it takes me time to get ready for an appointment besides the choosing, calling, confirming, driving.

There is the Shower, Scrubbing, Shaving, brushing, even watching my diet for couple of days if the provider is BBBJ.

If the provider wants to see a "fucktard" who is probably ripe and raunchy on short notice over someone who make appointments and takes time to be really clean... I figure she likes Cheese a lot.

I miss the days of the Agencies.
Where you can see a good provider on short notice after getting ready.
I am not saying your concerns are not legitimate, but hooooow many times are people going to post about ncns???

It happens on both sides, providers not showing up for clients, clients not showing up for providers. If I posted about every time that happened to me, I would probably be banned for over posting useless threads, lol!

But seriously, in this biz, you have to take it as part of the package. It sucks, but that's the way it is.

I just called out a client the other day for NCNSing me THREE times (yeah I know, my fault for giving him so many chances). Every time he claimed it was work and blah blah blah. So he calls me up and I finally call him out on it, and he hangs up on me! (Go figure)

So yeah, it sucks, but you just have to count your loses and move on to better things.