Cock Rings

• Gbfsl
  • 09-28-2014, 05:15 AM
Interested in hearing comments, men and ladies, on the use of cock rings. My goal is a longer lasting erection.
Men who have used them- do they help in that department?
Ladies- love to hear pros and cons from your point of view.
Life hack: Save cock ring money and pick up a variety pack of zip ties.
Test fit a couple then cinch it down, trim away the excess and enjoy 99% of the benefits.
Screaming-O has a one-time use disposable vibrating cock-ring. Depending where you get them they are between $3-$10. No big help with boner management but every lady I've tried them on enjoyed them.
cock rings can help maintain an erection. but DONT leave it on too long cos it is essentially cutting off blood supply from the balls and cock. [or holding it in, depends on how you look at it]

get one that fits snug. you can buy a three pack of diff sizes and try them out.
or get one that has snaps on the side.
but DONT get one that cannot easily be removed IN A HURRY!!!

you can get one that has a vibe attached to it, but most are low-grade vibes that dont provide enough stimulation to either partner.

hope you find something that works for you!
I love cock rings, but luckily, I haven't had to use one on a regular basis to keep the erection up - Yay!

However, I do agree with Pmdelites. I don't really care for the vibrating cock rings unless they have a high powered bullet in them.

Otherwise, the vibrating rings can be a bit troublesome during high friction sex.
Works for me. Never had a complaint.
I once heard of an old dude who always used his cock rings. Funny story.
  • hd
  • 09-29-2014, 06:20 AM
Used one years ago and guess I may have left it on too long, did a little damage so now I have a slight curve to left from cell damage about half way up my shaft when I have a boner.

I would think whether you're healthy or have circulatory problems, a ring isn't a good idea. Just have your partner wrap her fingers around your shaft and sack while your pounding her.
I once heard of an old dude who always used his cock rings. Funny story. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I bet I know that old man too.
^^^^^
What Hercules said. And you don't necessarily have to wear them to have fun with 'em...

Which reminds me...I need to replenish my supply. Where did you get yours, Hercules?
[QUOTE=hd;1055855047]Used one years ago and guess I may have left it on too long, did a little damage so now I have a slight curve to left from cell damage about half way up my shaft when I have a boner. QUOTE]

That's from beating off, not from the cock rings.
I need to replenish my supply. Where did you get yours, Hercules? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Amazon...I get 'em in bulk.
Make sure you know how to use them. They go around the shaft and should not go around your balls and shaft. The later can do some damage.
Have never tried one. May have to add vibrating one to bucket list just to see what it's like. . But for now, haven't needed one.
Here's a trick a gentleman showed me years ago and it will sound crazy but I gaurantee it works.

Find an old school scruncii with the fabric. Wrap it around your testicles twice if possible, if painful at all do not attempt further. The guy has to do it as your the only one who feels it. No permanent damage needed.

It makes it extra fat and steel hard. The head gets nicely plump and nothing is more fun then teasing the newly protruding curve with my tongue. Its only for a few moments but its gauranteed

Never found a cocking ring I really liked, now cock cages on the other hand....