Guys Requesting Bareback as a "Fetish"

Ok some of you don't understand what a fetish is. That's besides the point though. The guys here complain that girls are offering bareback for extra charge and are blacklisting those girls.

Umm, I just had 3 guys from this site ask for bareback in the last week. So don't get all pissy at the ladies that offer it when guys are begging for it.

That's my rant. Carry on.
Haha, not a surprise there are ones asking. Maybe your fetish psa will clear things up.
Ginger gets Bareback requested first,,,,
then MB.
I think someone has started barebacking and ain't saying,,,
they assume it is "ok" to ask.
A provider started this trend
apparently,,,,so they are recently
checking around for the same
option. I don't ask for bbfs.
The thought process came
to mind on the recent increase request by two providers,,,
IJS
Ginger gets Bareback requested first,,,,
then MB.
I think someone has started barebacking and ain't saying,,,
they assume it is "ok" to ask.
A provider started this trend
apparently,,,,so they are recently
checking around for the same
option. I don't ask for bbfs.
The thought process came
to mind on the recent increase request by two providers,,,
IJS Originally Posted by Lorde
My situation is they see it on my videos and think it's acceptable. Sure we can bareback, if you send me a copy of you most recent testing through Talent Testing Services that has been uploaded to FSC-PASS no older than 14 days and you have your agent call my agent to work out a shoot date. Oh and you pay y standard rate of $900 per scene (which only includes 1 cum shot).
Haha, not a surprise there are ones asking. Maybe your fetish psa will clear things up. Originally Posted by Sidinman78
Probably won't, people here are set in their ways.
It bothers me a lot than some really smart people seem to think bareback is ok.
It doesn't bother me, it terrifies me! This isn't an overly large community. All it will take is one provider getting with one dirty motherfucker and then all of us are placed at risk! It may sound Draconian, but the providers should out these guys, just like the provider should be outted that offers it. Get that shit outta here!
Not sure if this is the case but I have heard of guys asking for bareback and offering extra $ as a way to see if provider will do it. If she says yes then they wont book with her. Kinda like t3sting the water to see if the provider is nasty, because if she does agree then you know you dont want to mess with her.
It doesn't bother me, it terrifies me! This isn't an overly large community. All it will take is one provider getting with one dirty motherfucker and then all of us are placed at risk! It may sound Draconian, but the providers should out these guys, just like the provider should be outted that offers it. Get that shit outta here! Originally Posted by 1inamillion205
+1--I agree!
Dosent surprise me....Nothing is never good enough for most of them anyways. If you want bare back go get a girlfriend or stay with your wife. I will not bare back anything, not worth the risk to me.
Bareback is never okay in the hobby. Anyone that asks me immediately gets on my list, I don't care whether they are "testing the waters" or just a complete moron.

Ladies, I think we should start a list of the gentleman who ask for BB in infoshare, so we can effectively avoid them.
The purpose of this site is protection and safety. Social, health, security and otherwise.

Name them

If you don't you are doing EVERYONE a dis service
I think we should start a list too, good idea!
I agree with the list. Super idea!!!!
BBFS is stupid and dangerous , to me a hobbyist that does that or wants that does not care about his life, as well a provider that would due a BBFS does not care about her life as well.