NCNS the latest to ruin my evening

This will probably be deleted but I need it to be seen. I don't out people much yet when I go outside of my comfort zone and pick a specific outfit that you requested, get a nice room so I don't look like a $2 whore, move my entire schedule around to accommodate you and you don't show up, or call, makes me want to strangle you.

When I get a text that says "be there in 15 minutes" I expect you to be there in 15 minutes. I'll even give you 25 minutes in case of traffic. So unless you died in a car fire there's bo reason to ignore my texts.

Now lucky for you I don't remember you screen name since I've seen you before a year ago. But your name is Staff Edit and your phone number is 8*0-*10-0*32

You owe me $59.21 for the room. Have a nice day

/endBitchRant
Wow.... I would've at least texted back...
Sorry to hear that and I hope you have a better evening.

get a nice room so I don't look like a $2 whore

You owe me $59.21 for the room.
Originally Posted by MaryBeth

WOW! Sounds like a really nice place...

Originally Posted by Initforfun

MB is smart. She books online and uses her earned points to cut cost.
Fuck yea Marybeth. Staff Edit sucks and all no call no shows suck.I hope his dick finds some dried up ole skank pussy. And the three posts in front of me Dont get it.

Originally Posted by Initforfun
While you're trying to funny, I won a bid on the room. The original price is $80 a night. Keep your bitch ass jokes to yourself
Fuck yea Marybeth. Staff Edit sucks and all no call no shows suck.I hope his dick finds some dried up ole skank pussy. And the three posts in front of me Dont get it. Originally Posted by hogfan2222
For all I know he's probably dead in a ditch. That's the only excuse for not texting me back. I've had guys say they were pulled over for speeding but still managed to at least text me! Although they were probably lying and it was a very lame excuse, they still had somewhat of a brain to text