Exquisite beauty AMY!

Amy, i couldnt stop staring at those new pics in your showcase! I just want to run my tounge up and down those thicks legs and worship that fine ass! Then, baby oil the shit outta those buttcheeks of yours!! If you get chance people, check out those new pics on her showcase and you'll see what im talking about.
Pimping threADs looks bad,,,,write a review to help us.
Ive never had the pleasure of spending time with this beautiful lady, but if she ever comes down to NWA ill make sure to drop everything to see her.
Ummmmm, ok.
Pimping threADs looks bad,,,,write a review to help us. Originally Posted by Lorde
Great idea.....Hey Bio, can we get premium access credit for writing a review about what we thought while looking at a provider's show case?
Strange thread I have no idea who you are talking about or fantazing about...hope you got off though
Hogfan, i was talking about "Exquisite beauty" in the arkansas showcase. She just really caught my eye with her new pics. Im an ass and leg man and i thought she had both.
Strange thread I have no idea who you are talking about or fantazing about...hope you got off though Originally Posted by hogfan2222
^+1000
Gps was a malfunction,,,land of the lost .